LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
heartwood

Always Discreet

I wore my second Boutique and it did not have the full pattern, just a bow in the front.  I wonder how many are like that.  

Also, the pattern does not seem to be very clear unless it's stretched fully.  

Has anyone noticed a difference in these? I just got my first pack in a while and they make me itch! I never had a problem until now. This is the first pack I've had with the 3 different designs (agree with 2sail2, the designs aren't very clear) and wonder what else they might have changed.

On 1/10/2018 at 5:38 PM, justagirl4fun said:

Has anyone noticed a difference in these? I just got my first pack in a while and they make me itch! I never had a problem until now. This is the first pack I've had with the 3 different designs (agree with 2sail2, the designs aren't very clear) and wonder what else they might have changed.

I had a problem with itching, but that was early on with the plastic leg gathers.  Now they are cloth.  I liked the plastic as you could hear it.  But I am glad it's cloth now as it's way more comfortable.  I do notice they have reduced the odor that is emitted.  Though, my wife commented it smells like soap, so maybe there is something there that irritates you.

The smell of Always Discreet has disturbed me from day 1. A diaper that smells when wet is one thing, but one that smells like you've stuffed a bouquet of flowers in your pants is just as bad.

On 1/17/2018 at 5:01 PM, Darkfinn said:

The smell of Always Discreet has disturbed me from day 1. A diaper that smells when wet is one thing, but one that smells like you've stuffed a bouquet of flowers in your pants is just as bad.

I don't know when you bought, but the smell has been reduced and is slightly different.