LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Always Discreet

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2016 at 11:53 PM, justagirl4fun said:

Are you talking about Always Discreet? The ones I have have purple lines across the back waistband. There are no crosses. The padding is maybe an inch higher in the front, if that. It's not really a noticeable difference.

I've sussed it at last!

The UK Always Discreet pants I think are fairly different from the US version. At the very least they don't have that bow. I really don't get why manufacturers seem to make entirely different products for different regions. You'd think it would be cheaper to just make the one product. I actually have no idea how any of that works and I'm sure it's a lot more complicated than it seems.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, cruxshadow said:

I just bought a bag today, and was surprised by the bow, which looks a bit juvenile (good for some of us, but not Always' target market). After about half a wetting while waiting at a stoplight, I was startled by the fact that I almost leaked. Usually they can handle two of my moderate wettings.

On 4/15/2016 at 3:51 AM, 2sail2 said:

There's a commercial with a claim to have some sort of guarantee against leaks, don't know what they offer, but worth a shot contacting them about it.

Heh, I'll have to look for that. It's a shame that companies get away with claims like

• 3 weeks later...

These things are really nice. I got the big package of it at my local Walgreens to get a bigger bank for my buck, so to speak. They smell like artificial flowers to me (though I can see where one can smell grapes), but the fragrance doesn't really become noticeable unless I'm wet.

Tara may have a point with chemicals, though. I have very sensitive skin and I don't know if this because of my incontinence or the chemicals in it or a combination thereof, but I managed to get dermatitis. Not fun.

Still, the designs are great, the colors are good, the fragrance is okay, and it's not a bad price, depending on where you get it. A good step-up from maxi pads.

And hey, no tapes to deal with when self-changing, so another plus!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I've used the Always Discreet pads and they seemed to really do a good job for their size. I saw the new pullups for women at WM so decided to give them a try. I think they are cute. Kind of a peach color with the purple ribbon and bow around the top. Haven't used them for several wettings but seem to do a pretty good job for what they are. Handy to use at times to use the stool and just pull them down instead of having to deal with the tapes on other briefs. 

On 10/16/2017 at 3:30 PM, Guyver147 said:

Anyone tried the Always Discreet Boutique pullups yet? Same as the other one with different designs, or different altogether?

Yes, I have tried them.  They don't come in XL, but they claim to fit to 50" waist.  The size L is essentially the L in the standard product.  So, if you really need XL, don't get these.  It seems like same product, just with the design.  The pad has some blue coloring in it, while the other is all white.