LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Always Discreet

• 1 month later...

Amazon.ca has cases of 51 large max absorbancy always discreet underwear on sale for $16.93. That's 3 for the price of one pack basically.

I've never tried them but I'm taking the gamble and ordered 4 cases for a total of 204 of these pull ups. LOL. Too good of a deal to pass up.

• 3 weeks later...

Done that. Been there. These suck. They leek all over the floor like so many pinholes in my vinyl pants. I've had it with these- no more using these as emergency diapers- they just don't cut it. One good leak from my bladder and these are leaking down my legs, and all over my jeans or slacks or my hotel bed. I will never use these again. YMMV. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I really like Always pullups. They smell lovely, hold a bit more than Goodnites, cute prints, and are more comfortable than Depends pullups. Always is my go to pullup nowadays when I want something cooler to wear than a plastic diaper, but more absorbance than a panty pee pad. Just my opinion, but they seem to absorb peepee very fast and swell up like Pampers. I never had one leak unless I really tried to flood it. The pullups hold two moderate wettings for me, which is perfect for discreet day use. They are not a nighttime pullup by any means, but neither are "Goodnites".

• 3 months later...

First time I bought these, they were good. I just bought them again and I don't know if it's just a bad batch or what, but I'm not impressed this time around. I got the maximum absorbency this time instead of the moderate. They do hold

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got around to trying a bag of these, maximum absorbency. I'm middle-meduim and the S/M size is much snugger than any other diaper I've tried. Smaller folks will like the fit. They either equal or slightly exceed Depends premium pull-ups in performance and capacity. I've

• 2 months later...

I'm surprised no one keyed in on this yet... These are really just a Pampers with an adult sized pull-up shell. The cut of the plastic, color and design of the leak guards, even the type and texture of the plastic backing are the same. The design on the plastic and the scent are different, of course; but the end result is the same.

They're actually not the same, but they are very, very similar. I kind of thought everyone was aware of this since P&G kind of hinted at it in their own press released for the product when they talked about utilizing techniques from their Pampers and Luvs baby diaper lines, as well as their Always Feminine Hygiene product lines. Supposedly P&G is still not allowed to make "incontinence products" in North America as part of the agreement they signed when they sold Attends way back when, which is why these are technically an Always "Feminine Care" product, but it's my understanding that it's only a couple of years until P&G can legally product incontinence products that are sold as such again, so these are likely their way of testing the waters for those.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think they are going to disappear anytime soon.

I took a few apart, looking at the construction and such.

I would be donuts that these are made on a machine that were adapted from Pampers...

o goody, there are quite a few positive reviews on major web sites.

• 2 months later...
On 7/9/2015 at 1:39 PM, justagirl4fun said:

First time I bought these, they were good. I just bought them again and I don't know if it's just a bad batch or what, but I'm not impressed this time around.

I think it's safe to say I had a bad batch last time. Opened up a fresh bag and I haven't had the same problem with the wetness seeping through. I completely flooded one today and it held it all, with about 3" of dry padding in the back. Granted, I didn't dare sit for fear of press-out leaks but I was amazed. I haven't used them to this capacity in quite a while and I'd kind of forgotten how much they hold and how much they swell.

I might order a sample of these they have sparked my curiosity. The reviews are all over the place on them so I need to try them for myself. On problem I have with adult pull-ups is they run big on me even in a small.

Notice how the "benefits" the original article describe translate to "less absorbency, more leaks." I feel sorry for incon people who have to go through it without knowing there are better products out there.