LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Always Discreet

They had them at cvs for 11.99. They had them in maximum absorbancy in large and medium. The extra large wasnt in maximum absorbancy and if they did it sold out quick! The double leakguards are cute in purple and they smell fantastic!

These are kind of odd. They have the same issue as pretty much all pull-ups, they don't fit great but they're better than average. They seem marketed at the same crowd as Depend Silohette and unlike those these actually have a decent amount of actual waterproof backing AND more importantly they have leak guards. They're attractive enough though the print could be more vibrant.

These are kind of odd. They have the same issue as pretty much all pull-ups, they don't fit great but they're better than average. They seem marketed at the same crowd as Depend Silohette and unlike those these actually have a decent amount of actual waterproof backing AND more importantly they have leak guards. They're attractive enough though the print could be more vibrant.

I got a trial pack of 6 from Dollar general for 5 bucks. I go the max underwear and they are quite nice. I'm a man and they fit like any other underwear. Lets not forget that when these pullups for adults came out not so far ago, they were unisex, basically womans underwear, but they said a man could ude them to, just point your thing down.

SO these new Always are good for a man to if you want.

• 3 weeks later...

I got them in the mail and I tried them and I am impressed how well they hold and they hold a lot for a pull up. I will stick with these whenever I want a good adult pull up. I also love the flowers and the scent.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, I got a pack of these today, the moderate absorbency since that was what was available in my size. They are very thin, maybe half as thick as Abena Abri-Flex L3 pull up, and just a little bit thinner than a Medline FitRight Super pull up. (Only comparing it to these two because those are the only pull ups I have on hand right now.) The pad part is about as wide as on the Abena, but comes up about 2 inches lower in both the front and back; is is slightly wider than the Medline, but about the same length.

Not my favorite. The double leg guards are very comfortable, and the absorbent core does come up higher in the front than many pullups. The core really feels wet to me, and I don't like that.

For those of you who have tried the Always Discreet pull ups, has anyone compared the moderate and maximum absorbency side by side? What I'm wondering is if the padded area comes up more in front and back on the maximum, or if it's just thicker.

• 2 weeks later...

On clearance already. That is not good. I don't think the always are selling well. Every time i see someone buying pull ons. Its depend or the store brand. Hopefully the always will catch on. They are a great product.