LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Always Discreet

I wore my second Boutique and it did not have the full pattern, just a bow in the front.  I wonder how many are like that.  

Also, the pattern does not seem to be very clear unless it's stretched fully.  

• 1 month later...

Has anyone noticed a difference in these? I just got my first pack in a while and they make me itch! I never had a problem until now. This is the first pack I've had with the 3 different designs (agree with 2sail2, the designs aren't very clear) and wonder what else they might have changed.

On 1/10/2018 at 5:38 PM, justagirl4fun said:

Has anyone noticed a difference in these? I just got my first pack in a while and they make me itch! I never had a problem until now. This is the first pack I've had with the 3 different designs (agree with 2sail2, the designs aren't very clear) and wonder what else they might have changed.

I had a problem with itching, but that was early on with the plastic leg gathers.  Now they are cloth.  I liked the plastic as you could hear it.  But I am glad it's cloth now as it's way more comfortable.  I do notice they have reduced the odor that is emitted.  Though, my wife commented it smells like soap, so maybe there is something there that irritates you.

On 1/17/2018 at 5:01 PM, Darkfinn said:

The smell of Always Discreet has disturbed me from day 1. A diaper that smells when wet is one thing, but one that smells like you've stuffed a bouquet of flowers in your pants is just as bad.

I don't know when you bought, but the smell has been reduced and is slightly different.

• 7 months later...

There is a new version  out...can you guess?  Inflation at work: thinner pad and thinner surround material.  I have worn them  from after showering through and just about to lunch time, then time to change. 2 cups of coffee and one tea. 

• 1 year later...

Whenever my wife buys from CVS, the leg gathers are purple.  There are three layers of protection.  There's very thin outer cloth, a bit of plastic that must cover the entire product, purple cloth leg gather, a second purple leg gather (which seems to be part of the first outer purple leg gather), some holes in a cloth fold, then a bit of empty space, then the pad itself.  The plastic does hold in the heat and chaff some.  It also makes a bit of noise.

I currently don't have some from amazon, but they are just white.  I think there are less leg gathers.  I prefer these as they seem to breath a bit better.  

• 7 months later...

I've been wearing these for years now and I think they're better than a lot of people give them credit for. I've emptied an achingly full bladder in them (not a full-out flood, more of a controlled stream, it IS still a pull up and has limitations) with no leaks. They hold a lot and swell up huge and satisfyingly squishy. 

On 6/14/2020 at 8:19 PM, Little Lindsey said:

I've been wearing these for years now and I think they're better than a lot of people give them credit for. I've emptied an achingly full bladder in them (not a full-out flood, more of a controlled stream, it IS still a pull up and has limitations) with no leaks. They hold a lot and swell up huge and satisfyingly squishy. 

Do you use the overnight ones? 

I use XL.  I wish overnight was available in XL.

Once again, my wife bought from store and they are plastic leg gathers.  Amazon doesn't seem to sell the plastic ones, but cloth instead which provide better airflow and don't chafe.

4 hours ago, 2sail2 said:

Do you use the overnight ones? 

I use XL.  I wish overnight was available in XL.

Once again, my wife bought from store and they are plastic leg gathers.  Amazon doesn't seem to sell the plastic ones, but cloth instead which provide better airflow and don't chafe.

I've never seen the overnight ones. I wear XL too, but I think a large might just fit so maybe I will try them.

These are honestly a great store brand pull up minus the perfume. It's somewhat overpowering and while I appreciate the effort on the part of the manufacturer it would be nice to have an unscented version of the Always Discreet.

I've never run across any that are missing the purple leak guards, since it sounds like they're slightly different on Amazon as compared to a store brand that is something to keep in mind for anyone using these regularly. 

Amazon has cloth like leak guards, which I prefer as they give better air flow.  My wife bought recently from a grocery store and they were purple and plastic.

If you can take out all the product and let them air out, that will help with the scent.  If you have  a garage that would work so it doesn't smell up the house.  They used to be a lot stronger, but with everyone complaining it has gotten better.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I just restocked my Always Discreet for the first time in about a year and was disappointed to discover they have changed. They are a strange, pale, grayish purple/pink now instead of the pure white. They kind of look dingy now. It also seems they've gotten rid of the different designs (used to have 3 different designs) they all just have the bow design in front. They changed the scent again, too, and it is not pleasant. Size-wise, they appear to be about the same, and I haven't noticed any decrease in capacity. I do think this will be my last time buying them. I just don't like the scent or color at all.