LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spokane area! Anyone interested in meeting other ab/dl's?

Kbear9871

I am interested in meeting up with some of the local ab/dl's. This life we love is fun and exciting, but unfortunately is generally a lonely one. I'm not interested in anything besides gaining some friendships with like minded people. If anyone is wanting to meet up you can PM me, or respond in this post and I will work on seeing something up. Can't wait to meet some of you!!!

I think it would be fun to get together. Although I do have a medical reason I figure I might as well enjoy it. I do like the sound of plastic backed diapers. It reminds me of my childhood when I wet the bed And was put in pampers. What is your alls interests. I think we could plan something cool. Let me know.

Awesome! I'm hoping we can at least get a few people together and have a meeting place for lunch or something. So, my interests huh? Without going into too much personal detail....I'm a people person, I'm very passionate in most aspects of my life, I like to smile a lot, and I really like beer. Lol And of course I am a d/l. I have no medical reason behind wearing diapers, I just simply enjoy the way they feel. I have worn off and on every since I can remember. I'm really excited about the idea of making some new friends through all of this!!

Cool. I don't drink much beer anymore.occasionally it sounds good. I like to fish and watch NASCAR. I have a medical reason but still like the security they provide. I am a kinda a people person. I am single straight. But I would like to find the right person eventually. It would be cool to have a northwest chapter of ABDL. Not into the baby stuff but its different strokes for different folks. And i am definitely a DL even before it became medical.

Hi, a life long DL here from north or the border. I am only a couple hours north or Spokane, and hour from Colville. I have tried over the years to meet up with others in the Spokane area but never seems to be any interest. I have met a daddy from out the valley, nice guy. We met and went to a movie downtown. Of course I was diapered as I am with everything i do. Meeting up on a weekend would really be fun. Lots to do there.

• 1 year later...