LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Thought Id Tell You About Myself

hi Ive been a wetter all of my life and grew up very embarrased about it I wore plastic pants & trainning pants to school and diapers at night ,in High school I wore plastic pants over my underpants and tryed to keep my bladder empty. altho I tryed every way I could to hide it some people would find out much to my embarasemt , as an adult i have always wore some sort of protection but the last several years my wetting has gotten worse . after several trips to the doctor my wife decided to keep me padded in diapers insisting that we not go out of our way to hide the fact that Im back in diapers. life is so much simpler now that I have nothing to hide, I wish my mom would have insisted on keeping me in regular diapers as a child, once pepole know about that your still in diapers most of them just acept the fact ,latley one of my wife's freinds has been good naturedly teasing me about wearing diapers like a baby and I find that I enjoy the thought of being treated like a baby

it sure makes having to were diapers a lot more enjoyable

while my wife agrees that I should be kept in diapers and further more belives that its unhealthy to hide it ( if you try to hide the fact , diapers dont get changed as often for one thing also if you are too ashamed to keep a diaper pail easy to get to you tend to hide your wett diapers and the get to smelling if not taked care of right away). latly I have a very strong desire be treated like a baby( even tho Im a respected member of the community) And like a baby Id like to have to obey my (wife)mommy !!

its ok with my wife that I have to were diapers for medical reasons but she cant handle emotionaly treating me like a baby and having me as a husband and a lover at the same time, so for now I just were diapers for Incontent reasons but I have descovered a longing to be treated like a baby

so thats my story

mommysboy

hi Ive been a wetter all of my life and grew up very embarrased about it I wore plastic pants & trainning pants to school and diapers at night ,in High school I wore plastic pants over my underpants and tryed to keep my bladder empty. altho I tryed every way I could to hide it some people would find out much to my embarasemt , as an adult i have always wore some sort of protection but the last several years my wetting has gotten worse . after several trips to the doctor my wife decided to keep me padded in diapers insisting that we not go out of our way to hide the fact that Im back in diapers. life is so much simpler now that I have nothing to hide, I wish my mom would have insisted on keeping me in regular diapers as a child, once pepole know about that your still in diapers most of them just acept the fact ,latley one of my wife's freinds has been good naturedly teasing me about wearing diapers like a baby and I find that I enjoy the thought of being treated like a baby

it sure makes having to were diapers a lot more enjoyable

while my wife agrees that I should be kept in diapers and further more belives that its unhealthy to hide it ( if you try to hide the fact , diapers dont get changed as often for one thing also if you are too ashamed to keep a diaper pail easy to get to you tend to hide your wett diapers and the get to smelling if not taked care of right away). latly I have a very strong desire be treated like a baby( even tho Im a respected member of the community) And like a baby Id like to have to obey my (wife)mommy !!

its ok with my wife that I have to were diapers for medical reasons but she cant handle emotionaly treating me like a baby and having me as a husband and a lover at the same time, so for now I just were diapers for Incontent reasons but I have descovered a longing to be treated like a baby

so thats my story

mommysboy

:biker_h4h:

:biker_h4h:

welcome to the group think you will find many here with the same feelings

you have

for me i prrefer to be treated like a little boy that has acidents