LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

if you could go back in time would you stop youre self from learning to be potty trained

Guest Toaddy07

if you could go back in time would you learn not to potty train  

85 members have voted

1. 1. whould you

• yes
    • no
    • i never potty trained

Well, if I were never potty-trained, chances are I'd actually hate wearing diapers, because I'd have no frame of reference to compare it to--in other words, I would never have known what it was like not to wear diapers, so it would never have occurred to me that diapers are better. My interest in diapers escalated from simple curiosity, to obsessive curiosity, to sexual excitement. If I'd always worn them, that curiosity would never have developed.

• Like 1

Absolutely not. For all intents and purposes as they apply to my adult life, I am glad that I am potty-trained. The fact that I have the choice and control to ask myself "do I want to act like a big girl or a little girl today?" is something I would not want to lose.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would have t say that I would ant to be potty trained. Just knowing that I have the choice and it is my choice to wear and use my diapers makes it that much better. I think if I had never been potty trained then I would hate being in diapers. I think I would look at others and want what they have. To have control and be able to decide when and where they potty.

• 1 year later...

No. I would live through it as an observer, and enjoy (or lament) it (as I recall, it took a fairly long time) but I wouldn't interfere with it.

I detrained. It's not all it's cracked up to be. I wouldn't wish an extra 15 years of that on myself.

• 1 year later...

i like my control a little too much to just decide to give it all up for good, heh, tho i want to try some day to do one of those unpotty training things, to see what its like having no control for a while, tho i would have to re-potty train my self again after a while i think, unless i enjoy it more having no control

• 2 months later...

I would rather go back in time and stock up on all the great diapers and pull-ups from the 80's and 90's. What I wouldn't give for a couple of cases of the original goodnites XL from the 90's or some Huggies, pampers or Luvs from the 80's

I have no memory of being toilet trained. Mom says I was day dry at 30 months and night dry at 33 months. I still had a tiny over-active bladder so on trips and special events Mom nicely asked me to wear "just-in-case" diapers.

I really enjoyed sleeping in beds without diapers. Of course I always had a waterproof sheet protecting my mattress. Since my Mom was urinary incontinent and my older sister by 5 years reverted to bedwetting at puberty I figured I should enjoy sleeping without a diaper because the odds were I also would revert to bedwetting. That did happen and at 21 I lost all of my day control.

Still I am glad for my years out of diapers.