LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have you learned to accept and enjoy your bedwetting?

stevewet

I have accepted the fact I now wet the bed again and it no longer bothers me now that I have found a diaper that works for me both day and night, I would like it if my body would not wake me then start to pee before I start to move. I am peeing more often with out waking up but its still 80% of the time I wake up then try to  go back to sleep.

• 8 months later...

I really think that if you are wetting the bed when you reach puberty you will like it a lot more than a person who starts late in life. most of the wetters on hear wet as teens I never did

On 5/16/2019 at 2:54 AM, oldwetter66 said:

I really think that if you are wetting the bed when you reach puberty you will like it a lot more than a person who starts late in life. most of the wetters on hear wet as teens I never did

Maybe so. I wet all through my teens and it never bothered me. When my bedwetting came back in my late 40's I just slipped back in t old habits and now couldn't care less. I wet the bed so what!

100_3509.JPG

• Like 1
14 hours ago, oldwetter66 said:

My sexuality and wetting (especially bed-wetting) became intertwined long before puberty and remains so to this day.  So yes, your theory holds true for me.

Agreed: I was a bedwetter well into my teens.  I loved the freedom when I finally stopped.  I was dry for 25ish years before starting again.  At first, it was a huge shock, but once I realized it wasn't going to be temporary or easily fixed, I adjusted pretty quick.  Having had a lifelong diaper fixation made that a lot easier, I suppose :)  

For all of those 25 years, I woke multiple times a night having to go to the bathroom.  Now, I can sleep 8, 9, 10 hours...  never waking.  I don't think I can even describe what that's worth.  If the price for that is a wet diaper, I'll gladly pay it every night!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2019 at 9:54 PM, oldwetter66 said:

I actually didnt like wetting the bed before puberty but then started to associate it with erotic stimulation. For the sake of keeping relationships I had to force myself to stop it with prescription meds and cutting down drinking in my 20s. But when it later restarted it bothered me at first until I got used to it. 

• Like 1

I have to say yes and no. Growing up I would say no. From my memory mom  had me in night diapers until after my youngest sister was out of them. I still wet on often, but now it was the bed instead. I still struggled with occasionally wetting in the day and desperately wanted to wear diapers instead. The shame I was given about wearing diapers made me hide that desire and after being punished once for too many accidents in a day with diapers I didn't feel that anyone would except that idea. Plus after doctor tests I was deemed nothing wrong so I must be lazy. On occasion I made make shift diapers in my longing for freedom from that worry. My brother came along later in life and this gave me a new opportunity. We shared a room and I diapered myself on occasion at night in secret and occasionally during the day. Then sneak the wet diapers in with his. I stopped that when he got older and slept in bed with me and he noticed I was padded. Lucky he was young and believed my explanation telling him I wasn't. I still did but not when he was around. Sadly he was potty trained quick. The diapers were still around but I had no place to put wet cloth diapers anymore. I wish mom would have kept me in diapers. If she would have diapered me nicely like she did for trips  on occasion I would have felt better about it. Even when diapered then it was attached to shame, but once diapered it was treated more as a normal thing for the day . I carried that shame for years. I bought diapers after I moved out wearing at home or bed, but then feel guilty and toss them. I slowly was accepting them more. I started to wear them on occasion for ibs, bedwetting, and on occasion for fun. Yet shame made me hide it every time I had a girl friend or other friends around. To be continued. I gotta run...

Ok I am back... So then I met a special gal and purged all my diapers again.  I only wet a few times a year then and learned if I control life factors could keep it that way. Thankfully I never wet when spending the night with a gal. But then we moved in together and a month or so went by. Now getting enough sleep and not hardly drinking for a night or two is fine but I couldn't maintain that for ever and knew eventually I was going to wet and I was missing my diapers. The shame was holding me back. That was until one night. All the signs were I was going to wet. I was peeing very often all, was very stressed (mostly from fear of wetting the bed),  did not sleep well, was up late, and had a few drinks. I laid in bed in fear of sleeping as I was thinking I will wet. Finally I got up and pinned on an old towel for a diaper and used a plastic bag over to protect the bed, dug out my spandex shorts I had for over my diapers and put them on. I woke her up and put her hand on my diapers and told her about how I diapered myself at times. To my shock and amazement she asked a couple questions and said ok as of nothing. Ironically I didn't wet that night.  I became more comfortable wearing diapers but only when I wanted and occasionally wet the bed when not diapered or the cheap diapers would leak. So still ashamed but comfortable. I liked wearing during the day also but didn't tell her unless I was wearing cause my ibs. I am kind of submissive and liked wearing during the day. So years later long after we married I told her I like to wear diapers and wanted her to decide for me when I had to wear them and how I would be diapered. Starting that day I was diapered for bed nightly. Evidently she didn't like waking in a wet bed. Since I didn't wet ever night I was allowed to remove them to pee at night. I started to get lazy some nights and just wet instead of getting up. This is when things changed. I wet so heavy the cheap diapers leaked. She solved that by having me pin on a towel under the cheap diapers. When that leaked it was two and eventually a stuffer added and sometimes a third one along with plastic pants and the disposable ones were rarely used. With all the layers I found it a hassle to go pee at night and resorted to just using the diapers most of the time. If I did get up and use the potty she got irritated as I woke her up while laying there pinning them back on. She fixed that making it her rule that once diapered I stayed diapered until she said thus until morning. Not only that not until I used them as she wasn't going to wash them for no reason. This forced me to accept my bedwetting a lot more and accept diapers again. But not without shame as we have kids and do things to keep it from them thus the shame again but acceptance. She has done other things that have helped me accept diapers for wetting. Granted they are part of my submissive side. Like I said I liked to wear during the day on occasion. Well she took that over and I got diapered randomly during the day. One of the first was diaper punished for not wearing diapers like for my fishing trip with the guys. She didn't want to embarrass me there, but upon returning home I had to spend two days in diapers, when not at work, for every night I wasn't diapered. That didn't sound bad at first but after the first time I found out how serious she was. There wasn't a disposable laying on the bed when I got home. It was my thick layers of cloth diapers which was promptly put on me and remained on all weekend both weekends and as soon as I got home until I left for work. This happened every time forcing me to accept my diapers more. Fast forward and now we no longer have this rule but I am diapered many nights especially if I feel unsure. I wet more often now than I used to but still can go with out diapers. Ironically I now have a good disposable brand and take those with when I travel just in case. I accept it now more but still ashamed to share my struggles.

With the help of 2 very special people I have come to except that I wet the bed or rather my diaper but it still doesn’t mean I like it just means that if I don’t want a wet bed or pants through the day I have to wear diapers.

• 3 weeks later...

I think enjoy is a stretch.  I wish I did not have the curse, but I tolerate it and often  find it convenient to use my diapers for their intended purpose if I am otherwise awake and feeling lazy.

• 2 months later...
On 9/25/2019 at 7:58 PM, Latextom said:

I’m a life long bed wetter and always wear a diaper at night. Several years ago I decided to go 24/7 and have no regrets. I wish I had adopted the diapered lifestyle years ago.

Going 24/7 was the way forward for me too. Why fight the inevitable.

• 2 weeks later...

I peed the bed as a boy and wore nighttime nappies until I was 10. Gradually more or less dried up by mid teens, but never totally dried up. Bedwetting regularly returned again when I was 40, and I started to wear nappies to bed again. I was not too keen about wearing again, but had little real choice - I have come to accept the fact I am a bedwetter and now have come to quite like it

• Like 2

I found that after I started bedwetting again that I was sleeping so much more sound and that by far out weighs any embarrassment went for years with insomnia and feeling like I was running on empty and as my wife tells me a wet morning means that I slept good and she is sooooo right

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/16/2019 at 6:08 AM, stevewet said:

Maybe so. I wet all through my teens and it never bothered me. When my bedwetting came back in my late 40's I just slipped back in t old habits and now couldn't care less. I wet the bed so what!

100_3509.JPG

I know this post is a few months old ,,,But I just found it, and I have to tell you I got a rise looking at it, I can't wet sheets around my home, My wife doesn't like the smells of new on a old pee as mush as me. So I have just not used sheets to sleep on for a lot of yrs, But I love plastic to sleep on I have plastic fetish tooo, but I would sooo love to lay in that wet bed in your picture. It reminds me of my childhood when I would get undressed and play in my 2 brothers bed all wet sheets and blankets,,, and be soo stiff ,,getting there now even saying this:50_EmoticonsHDcom:

On 10/29/2019 at 7:19 PM, foreverdl said:

I know this post is a few months old ,,,But I just found it, and I have to tell you I got a rise looking at it, I can't wet sheets around my home, My wife doesn't like the smells of new on a old pee as mush as me. So I have just not used sheets to sleep on for a lot of yrs, But I love plastic to sleep on I have plastic fetish tooo, but I would sooo love to lay in that wet bed in your picture. It reminds me of my childhood when I would get undressed and play in my 2 brothers bed all wet sheets and blankets,,, and be soo stiff ,,getting there now even saying this:50_EmoticonsHDcom:

Glad you like my wet bed picture.