LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have you learned to accept and enjoy your bedwetting?

stevewet

I like being a bedwetter, I've never been dry at night and wouldn't want to be. I was pretty happy with that but now my daytime control is decreasing and I need some sort of protection at sll times now. This I'm struggling to adjust to.

• Like 1

I gave up struggling over three years ago and switched to nappies 24/7. It gets better with time. Now I am completely relaxed about the whole thing. I don't find being incontinent and dependant on nappies a big deal.

2 minutes ago, stevewet said:

I gave up struggling over three years ago and switched to nappies 24/7. It gets better with time. Now I am completely relaxed about the whole thing. I don't find being incontinent and dependant on nappies a big deal.

I hope I will start to feel this way too. I still think of myself as "having accidents" but actually these "accidents" are most of the time and I am pretty much incontinent

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, stevewet said:

I just decided why be incontinent and miserable when I could actually end up enjoying it. Becoming very much unashamedly DL was the way forward for me. I realise most people will think me mad but it is my life and if I can move on and enjoy being dependant on nappies then so what. My wife knows I have come to enjoy being in nappies and has no problem with it. She says if it helps me cope with being incontinent where is the harm.

My diaper-loving began in 2009, before I began to wet in my sleep in 2011 and well before I was diagnosed with BPH (enlarged prostate) in 2014. However, now I feel less defensive about my wearing diapers at night, even though I originally did it for pleasure, rather than, as now, for necessity.

Growing up I didn't have a nappy fetish. I just didn't mind the fact I wet the bed and gradually started to enjoy it. I never cared that I wet my self quite a lot too and gradually this became a pleasurable thing. I had to stop wetting my pants before I moved up to secondry school but never stopped wetting my bed until my early 20s. Now I am incontinent I couldn't be happier. I thoroughly enjoy my need for nappies and nightly wetting.

On 2016-09-28 at 8:53 AM, adhb said:

I agree with Stevewet. Why suffer from incontinence when you can enjoy it?

I'm not sure enjoyment is the goal for a lot of us. Accepting it and dealing with it are important. I don't psychologically think of myself as a wetter and I'm never really sure if I'm a true DL. Some would probably say I'm in denial but that's okay with me as long as I'm coping. I can seldom go a day anymore without wetting my pants. I'm a bit self-conscious after I've wet in public but I just try to think about it as one of those things in life that I can't fully control.

6 minutes ago, deewet said:

<Why suffer from incontinence when you can enjoy it? >

What more can I say????

This is exactly my attitude too. I can't imagine "curing" my nocturnal incontinence, now that I'm enjoying diapers and wetting do much.

• Like 1

I reverted to bedwetting in July 1976, a few days after I reached puberty. Fortunately my Mom had never removed the waterproof sheet protecting my mattress.

After I took a shower to clean myself, Mom spent enough time coaching me that I was confident pinning on and unpinning my diaper. Although I could not then remember ever going to bed diapered, that evening I fell asleep without drama. The next morning my diaper was damp but not saturated. My bed was dry.

I just accepted the reality that I was challenged by secondary nocturnal urinary incontinence. A urologist told me that a few days later. Mom explained that while I could hope to regain bladder control, that was a very long shot. For many years I continued to think of diapers as a huge consumer of my spare time.

In June 1985 I reverted to day wetting, causing me to resent diapers even more.

Finally in September 1990 I learned about Adult Babies. In the article those were nice people who actually had bladder control so they wore and wet diapers for fun.

Therefore I began to find ways of having fun while diapered. Almost immediately I stopped resenting my diapers. I consider accepting and even having fun in diapers to be healthy.

• Like 2
  • 5 weeks later...
15 hours ago, sport said:

I was confined to diapers by my wife due to medical reasons had problems off and on.I have become very close to the diapers after a while is very secure for me.

When my incontinence became a problem my wife and I discussed nappies or pads as she calls them. She suggested it would be more comfortable if I wore them. Then being in the caring profession she contacted the continence nurse who told her how to get me refered. After Doctors appointments, a couple of urology clinics and a couple of meetings with the continence nurse. I was given my diagnosis and allowed a supply of pads from the NHS. My wife has never once complained about my incontinence and says it just isn't a big deal.

I had some trouble when growing up then dry for awhile then when older started night wetting and more daytime accidents.Told my wife and she said you need diapers to keep bed and me dry.She is a lot younger than me so have been confined to diapers due to diabetic and have adjusted real well to them.

• 1 year later...

I'm a DL since my youth, and also had bedwetting problems in my childhood. Since a couple of years I have from time to time bed wetting problems again, and I can they that I hate it. For me it's not the same to pee in a diaper for sexual arousal or to wake up while I'm peeing myself in the night. This is not only embarrassing but also nasty because  I'm traveling a lot and have then to take care that none of my colleagues mentioned it. I understand that some DL's might wish to be a bedwetter - however I can say that since it happened to me again I'm not really happy with it.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, oldwetter66 said:

Yes I do now.I still dont like it but I know I will wet.I do wear cloth diapers too bed too keep bed dry.

My bedwetting doesn't bother me at all now. To be honest it never did.I couldn't imagine being dry at night now.

I was never a bedwetter as a kid past 4 I was dry all the time untell jan 2013 I was 64 I fell on ice that was when my wetting started my wife was up set at 1st but got over it my 2 Adult daughters both told her I was still the same guy

My wife died in jan 2016 I meet a lady my age that wet too soon after she lost her bladder control after having her 3rd baby

As a kid I wet the bed until the age of 15. At that time it was hard to deal with. Having an overbearing mother didn't help the cause any. Now I'm 45 and my bedwetting has come back. It's been about 4 months now. It left me frustrated at first. Now waking up to a wet diaper somehow feels good. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I must admit since I have been told by my doctor to wear diapers at night I have woken up soaked every morning and I hate it. Will I ever get use to it?

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Newbee said:

I must admit since I have been told by my doctor to wear diapers at night I have woken up soaked every morning and I hate it. Will I ever get use to it?

It depends on your approach to it.I have embraced and fully accepted that I wet the bed and it is not a problem any more.

24 minutes ago, stevewet said:

It depends on your approach to it.I have embraced and fully accepted that I wet the bed and it is not a problem any more.

Mhm, waking up with a wet diaper is just another part of me now, and I figure I would rather enjoy my bed wetting than live resenting it. It's all a perspective thing, yea I uncontrollably wet myself in my sleep, which sucks, but I enjoy wet diapers; kind of a glass half full or half empty situation and I decided to be a half full kind of person and glean any enjoyment I can from my bed wetting.