LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It’s my story I can write what I want

Sometimes when I'm struggling with what to put into a story that I'm working on I say to myself hay It's my story so I can write or put whatever I want and I was just wondering something when anyone is struggling to write or thinking about putting something down such as an idea or not quite sure of what to put into their story

When I write, before I even begin to write, I create three word documents. One is the 'world descriptor', basically a set of rules for the universe I'm creating. The second is the character sheet-I create the protagonist and deuteragonist, and if necessary, the tritagonist. This document contains all the pertinent information for each character: physical description, mental profile, and history at a glance, so I don't have to search my story to get the information if I need it again. The third I create is the Story Outline. Rather than going into intense detail, the outline basically is a chapter summary list. I'll basically just assign the chapter number and the main points I want to hit in that chapter. It is of course subject to rearranging at any point, but it makes writing the story a lot easier.

I tend to write my story in parts and I go back and look at parts and decide if I want to use those parts or not and I can edit them to make it fit. I make up characters as I go but I have to give them names. If I get an idea in my head, I type it out. The hardest I have with my stories is ending them.

If you're writing for your own enjoyment, then it's fine to write whatever you want to. But if you expect other people to appreciate and enjoy what you've written, you have to create a story that will interest a wide variety of readers. I enjoyed writing all five of my novels and will admit that in part, I wrote what I would find interesting to read. However, I also put myself in the position of my readers and asked myself, "Is this something other AB/DLs or sissies would keep reading? Would they want to come back and reread the novels? Would they buy my next novel? Unless you write strictly for yourself, writing is a two-way street.