LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Bedwetter

stevewet

• 1 year later...

I never wet as a kid.I did not started to wet at all untell I was 63.when I did it was hard on me.I am A side sleep and disp diapers did not keep my bed dry but cloth did.my wife was upset at 1st but got over it.My wife died in 2016.That was hard on us all.I still wear 24 7 I have meet A lady my age that wets too and my kids are ok. both my adult Daughters said it was ok and mom would be ok with it

• 5 weeks later...

I'm a lifelong bedwetter.

It has never stopped me doing anything that I really wanted to do.

There were times when it could have been embarrassing, but it seldom turned out to be as bad as I expected.

36 minutes ago, bedwettersteve said:

life long for me never been dry at night

I can't honestly say I've never been dry at night but on the whole I have had more wet nights than dry ones. I wet constantly until my early 20's and then had dry spells of varying lengths until my late 40's. For the last 5 or 6 years I have wet almost every night.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also a bedwetter and pooper always have been also daytime issues usually sleep through the night and wake-up in the morning soaked and dirty ! after 68 yrs I just accept it and deal with it the advantage of being by myself. Thou having someone to change me would be nice 

Like Eugene I am an older guy and have been both a child and now adult bed wetter.  Came out of diapers as a kid with a time when there were lapses for a few years, then pretty dry until about 45 when lapses started again. Have now been diapered nightly for over 15 years and don't think much about "enjoying" or "hating" it - just live with it and manage htings sa well as possible which is pretty easy except the nights I poop.

As a kid if I woke up wet and needed to go I would just lie there and let it happen.  As a adult I have to say old habits die hard!

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Have been incontinent due to a car accident when I was sixteen, took me a long time to get used to it. But after 39 years I don't really think about it. My family and close friends know. I could care less if anyone found out I can't fix the issue anyways 

I have started finding sites to find people like me to talk to who understand my situation.

Life is what you make it to be and I choose to be happy.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Babychad1963 said:

Have been incontinent due to a car accident when I was sixteen, took me a long time to get used to it. But after 39 years I don't really think about it. My family and close friends know. I could care less if anyone found out I can't fix the issue anyways 

I have started finding sites to find people like me to talk to who understand my situation.

Life is what you make it to be and I choose to be happy.

Couldn't agree more. I have never let my bedwetting & incontinence get me down

I'm also a bedwetter and pooper always have been also daytime issues usually sleep through the night and wake-up in the morning soaked and dirty ! after 68 yrs I just accept it and deal with it the advantage of being by myself. Thou having someone to change me would be nice 

On 2/9/2018 at 9:31 AM, Eugene50 said:

I understand that.

On August 13, 2014 at 8:28 AM, stevewet said:

Hi I just thought I would say Hi. I am an adult bedwetter and also have a moderate to heavy daytime incontinence. I have come to accept and embrace this and thoroughly enjoy being this way now.

hey what's it called when you can't really empty yourself in the toilet enough to not get constipated and not have so much trouble peeing but completely emptying yourself into a diaper is actually some what doable and really easy when not stressed or embarrassed but when on the toilet even completely relaxed it's still practically impossible to do much of anything e.g.emptying bowels and or bladder ? i'd really like to know what's wrong with me it's super embarrassing but i'm only capable of efficiency in doing my business in a diaper.

If you are really stuck, browse some youtube videos on sewing and stitch your own cloth diapers.  Or buy some cloth diapers when you have the opportunity, even just one or two at a time.  I don't know how to get free diapers, but there are cheap ways to keep your stuff dry.  A really budget diaper is some heavy cloth towels pinned up around you with a pair of plastic pants.  If you must have disposable diapers then you pretty much have to pay.

• 1 month later...
On 12/02/2018 at 7:33 PM, Babychad1963 said:

I have been incontinent after a car accident when I was 16, I never get up, as I never know I've gone just wake up to a soggy diaper everyday.

I haven't woke up dry for the last six years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/23/2018 at 10:13 AM, dribbler said:

Like Eugene I am an older guy and have been both a child and now adult bed wetter.  Came out of diapers as a kid with a time when there were lapses for a few years, then pretty dry until about 45 when lapses started again. Have now been diapered nightly for over 15 years and don't think much about "enjoying" or "hating" it - just live with it and manage htings sa well as possible which is pretty easy except the nights I poop.

As a kid if I woke up wet and needed to go I would just lie there and let it happen.  As a adult I have to say old habits die hard!

I hear you buddy 

• 1 month later...

I am 30 and have been a bedwetter for my entire life. it slowed down a lot late in high school and college because I made a conscious effort looking for the "cure".  I attribute that to 5 or 6 years of really lousy sleep-and I still would wake up wet several times a month.  So after college I decided "what's the point" if I have to sleep diapered anyway to avoid the mess.  So I started sleeping a lot better and now find I wake up wet more mornings than not.  However, I have many dry mornings and even the "dry streak" for a week or more from time to time.  Go figure !

• 4 years later...
On 11/9/2016 at 4:53 PM, sport said:

I have been a bed wetter for about 15yrs due to medical reasons.

11 years now since my bedwetting came  back.

• Like 2