LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby cribs?

Alrighty, so, I'm sure this is on here somewhere. Being that I've frequented this site many times over the years, I know it's burried somewhere. But I can't find it, so I'm posting. Deal with it. :P

Have any of you slept in a baby crib? If so, was it comfy? I used to sleep in my brother's crib as a teenager. I told my folks we were just snuggling and usually got away with it. I kind of miss it to be honest. I've always slept with my bed against the wall. Now that I'm living with my mommy, we have a huge huge bed and it's not up against any walls. I notice I don't sleep as well either. We don't have space for an adult sized crib right now, so I'm wondering if it might be worth trying a crib out.

*shrugs*

Paxy

I've never slept in a crib, but I've been super tempted when my cousin's sons were babies. It was a large crib considering it was for chronological babies. I'm just under 5'1 & could have probably JUST fit the length. I didn't try it simply because of not knowing the weight limit & not being able to climb out in a timely manner.

I want a crib... or actually, i need one! I tend to fall out of bed, luckily i sleep in a couch/bed so if i put it up against the wall its like having two walls :3 daddy says he will build me one, well i need a bed that is up high and the railings should be in the height of me not being able to climb over and cause trouble :P I also want it to be pink or black. I do prefer if all walls, except the wall that os suppose to go down, in playwood, mostly cause i chew on wood if it has railings all overplus i have monkey feet so i can easily grab onto the railings and climb out. My bed must be soft, it must be easy to open and close... OH it should also have a "doggy door" built in the opening part for my furry days :3 Also i want it to have a thick playwood or something underneath that you can just pull out and BAM! two extra legs folds out and here we have a nursing table :3 and that is also one of the reasons why the crib has to be up high in the first place :3 ooooh i have so many ideas but, cant make me a bed yet sadly, gotta be patient.

I slept in a baby crib a few times. The only thing that can be sketchy is the thin board holding the mattress. Swap that out for plywood and it would be just fine. I have always wanted a sleigh style crib...