LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Toy you want back!

DailyDi

i had a wooden toy duck on a push stick when you push him his wheels had flappers on them and would make a stomping sound. omgolly i would push it around the house my dad hated it and one day it was gone. he didn't like the noise plus i was like 5 at the time. i had had a winnie the pooh stuffed animal too about then he disappeared too. well i got the word in

• Like 1

I forget the exact brand names (POSSIBLY Marx), but they were army-men style medieval knights/vikings/barbarians. When I inherited a cast away Castle Greyskull (friend of mine had rich parents that spoiled him rotten, he had another fresh one waiting), I had a blast with staging battles with them.

I would also say a couple of missing Rainbow Brite large dolls, namely Shy Violet and Patty O Green. I have the rest tucked away safely.

I still have my Rainbow Brite Dolls. The small figures and the bigger stuffed dolls.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...

A die cast Buck Rodgers star fighter (The show with Gil Gerard), had one as a kid, was playing in the yard when I had it crash and covered it in dirt. Got called in for lunch, came back out to continue playing but never found it again.

• 3 months later...

A scat car (only in my size now). I had one and rode it so much I wore out two sets of tires before I outgrew it. If I remember correctly, my car had rotary pedals and a chain drive, but this picture is very close to mine.

8500423_2.jpg?v=8CBA6DF613D1EC0

They actually make, or used to make adult-size pedal cars and pedal boats, too

• 2 years later...

My F-14 Tomcat toy planes that I had. One was a large one that had four buttons on it's dorsal part. And the other was I think a micro machines one that came with an Aircraft carrier that I had. It even had a jeep and a helicopter with it. I think it may have been a micro machines toy though I'm not too sure.

• 3 weeks later...

A tub of wooden blocks, good ones that were large and heavy. I’d build giant castles with them and put my plastic indians and cowboys and soldiers and LEGO warriors in them. It would take up most of my floor.

My mom gave them to my aunt for her kids when I was probably 12, without asking me. I asked what had happened to them, but I was too ashamed to say I wanted them back. Every now and then I consider buying some just like them, but they do take up a lot of space, and I don’t think I’d actually use them, sorta like the LEGO collection I rescued from my parents’ house last year.

• 2 weeks later...

My favourite bath toy in my preschool years was a plastic submarine that would fill up if you squeezed it underwater, and then you could squirt water with it. When I was a little older we had endless games we would play with a set of coloured wooden blocks called Cuisinaire Rods. Older still, another vote for Hot Wheels.

There's a 'little' part of me that wants back an orange plastic riding tractor I was on constantly when I was 2 and up. There's a picture of me on it, with the bulge of a cloth diaper under my shorts. I have a naughty fascination with exactly what it felt like to be bouncing in a Jolly Jumper or sitting on a riding toy in a poopy diaper.

• 1 month later...