LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Someting i saw about what your garbage man knows.

Yup, I'm often out on my morning walk when the trash guys go past my house. I once saw them throw a bag from my trash can into their garbage truck. Except it hit the bottom rail instead of all going in. Of course the bag broke and it was the one with all my used, rolled up diapers in it. I was too far away to a help or hear him, but he quickly picked them up and tossed them in and continued on.

The L.E. 'alphabet agencies' have been known to 'play garbageman' to get info on suspects :ph34r: I know I'm not the only diapered adult on my street, an elderly lady down the road recycles her Prevail boxes, and I suspect two other's nearby also wear. No big deal and hey- I'm glad they take care of my trash for me :thumbsup: When I lived in the hills I had to deal with my trash myself; a 40+ minute chunk of Saturday morning I hated doing. Get to the dump late and it was at least double that for waiting in line :crybaby:

• 2 months later...

They don't see what's in my trash cause it's a truck like the video. The problem in the video hasn't happened to me and hope it never will. Now I share my trash can with other neighbors which sucks cause they have a ppretty good guess who's diapers are in the trash. I wished my landlord would not have gotten rid of the dumpsters at the Right Park.

That was a very interesting read, and like all the others I don't care what the trash men may or may not know, im not throwing away anything potentially valuable and not doing anything illegal and im way past caring about anybodies judgement, why even bother with wearing and using diapers if you don't have to if you are gonna stress about being judged?

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Lucky for me the guy never sees the inside of the can. But that is here, in memphis they knew and I did not care. Most of the time you are right they have seen it all and do not really care they only want the trash in the truck and move on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...