LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting thinner...

That's why I dieted to get a shape and size I wanted, not a weight. With my current muscle mass I'll never see 150lbs again though I once was that B) yet I'm not far from that same shape, muscles excluded :P It will be intertesting but meaningless to see what I weigh next time I get onto a scale. I have managed to put a little fat back so I'm cutting back on the food intake again- I thing I've discovered the point where I burn all I eat- anything more than that turns to fat- and I can deal with it fine now that I'm used to it :)

same here I'm loosing weight at a great rate and am finding my usual diaper a bit bigger. The top tapes at the front used to be a good 5 inch's apart but now they are about three inch's and the diaper fits so much better. I'm trying to loose 5 stone, or 70 pounds as i've been told to by my doctor.

Hi Guys just weighed myself and i have lost 14Lb in 21 days. I am so happy with myself that i just have to tell somebody. I was told that i am bordering on being diabetic so i thought to myself it is time to loose at least 3-4 stone.

Cooking kills most of the nasties which can make you quite sick or even kill you ;) a lot of folks who think raw is better have discovered this the hard way :o How you cook things also affects what may get lost in the process. Lots of nutrituion gets tossed out with the water when you boil veggies then drain them, but if you use that water to create a stew or a drink, then you essentially lose nothing; so cooking isn't bad in itself if it's done properly. Just sayin :P

Cooking kills most of the nasties which can make you quite sick or even kill you a lot of folks who think raw is better have discovered this the hard way How you cook things also affects what may get lost in the process. Lots of nutrituion gets tossed out with the water when you boil veggies then drain them, but if you use that water to create a stew or a drink, then you essentially lose nothing; so cooking isn't bad in itself if it's done properly. Just sayin

Not quite correct.

Killing microbes by cooking is possible, but it will not remove toxins created by some microbes.

Every type of food has it's own safe handling procedures, always use procedures specific for what you are preparing.

For example: If you left a slab of beef out on the loading dock all day in the sun, took it and cooked it thoroughly and ate it, you would be fine. Do that with pork or poultry and you will be sick or dead. The microbes in those two will be dead but the toxins they created will still be present.

Heat does affect nutrients, so less is better. Vegetables will have the most nutrition if raw, next best, very lightly cooked.

The best advice for veggies is wash thoroughly with clean water and a scrub brush to remove any possible cross contamination.

Veggies don't normally have any harmful microbes, usually they get contaminated from a water source.

Also hoping I get used to the flavor as I once hated the taste of diet soda, which I learned to love due to gaining a lot of weight by drinking lots of regular soda. I know I should get off that also, but one thing at a time.

Diet soda is actually counterproductive. What happens is that the fake sugar alters the bacterial colonies in your gut, and the result can be glucose intolerance. http://www.shalomlife.com/health/26470/israeli-study-says-diet-soda-can-lead-to-diabetes-and-obesity/

:thumbsup: Good going! From all I hear and read, weight lost slowly (about a pound a day) is more likely to stay away because it becomes a lifestyle change more than a diet which has an endpoint :huh: I had to bite my tongue to keep from saying something when my sister complained that she regained her lost weight after she went back to eating ice cream when she'd reached her dieting goal <_<

Sometimes you have to actively compensate for changes in your life and in your diet. On the rare occasions where I have my chocolate :wub: my next meal will be smaller to conpensate :whistling: It never completely compensates but it hepls enough so that I don't put back the fat I've lost; the rest gets burned off afterward since I have allowed for a little 'indiscretion' like this in my diet plan ;) I can still have my goodies- just not all the time like I used to do. I hit several 'walls' losing weight- points where I wasn't getting smaller anymore- and I took that as a sign that I needed to lower the calorie intake some more so I did. The effects weren't always immediate but soon the fat would start going away again until the next 'wall' was hit. It takes dedication to the cause to lose weight; full and total unwavering dedication. Half-hearted or partial won't work here, it's all or nothing <_<

• Like 1