LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rules Smules

I didn't really have anything to say here, I was just tired of seeing "SITE RULES" as the most recent post in an area where the Boys rule! Don't they know little boys don't need rules? ;)

• Like 1

I just think that posting "Site Rules" on every single spot was a bit of an overkill. I think that the point could have been put out better in a different manner than flooding the site like spam.

oh, were we supposed to read those... i just skipped it cause it was annoying, lol

Sure it gets the message out. But it is also like the way car alarms have become in today's society. Everyone hears the alarm but no one pays attention to them. Sometimes less is more and more is too much.

Boys rule girls drool! :P

I just wanted to chime in here as one of the people who see all the reports and complaints that get sent to us on a daily basis. Believe me, you get tired of seeing not just the same report, but about the same person doing the same thing AGAIN!!! regardless of how many warnings they have been sent etc. Ignorance of the rules isn't an excuse :badmood:

Much of what was posted rule-wise is just simple common sense, and follows along the lines of "Do unto others as you would have done unto you" and "treat others with courtesy, dignity, respect humor and love" and you get the same back.

Very basic stuff, but for some, it seems that even something as simple as these things are to much to fathom :screwy:

I have heard it said that the internet is the new "wild west' and anything can happen etc....well, theres a 'Not so new' Sheriff in town, and the "wild west' idea doesn't apply to private websites or domains where you think can come in and do what you want and no one can do anything. DD has done something and it will stick.

Blame the people causing the issues, not the messenger! Posting all that wasn't something that was wanted....but, sadly, was NEEDED. It's not a huge group of trouble makers, but a handful....this was to keep that from growing into a bigger problem, and a bigger crowd.

DD is a great site and we would like to keep it that way. It shouldn't be ruined by a minority of people who feel they should have the right to do what they want and end up hurting the majority who come here to enjoyment, entertainment and education or information.

The needs/ wants of the few does NOT outweigh the needs / wants of the many :P

Hopefully this wont have to ever be posted again as a reminder, but I know that is a shallow hope, for there will always be someone who thinks they know more or are better and don't have to read anything and can do as they wish, no matter how destructive it ends up being. :screwy:

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go check on a new report :rolleyes:

• Like 1

The rules I 'spammed' everyone with were posted on the site but I couldn't find them :o Which meant there were others who couldn't find them either. And that was a major sourcde of Mod problems. Now they are easily found which we hope brings fewer problems for both the Mods and the members who had no idea their post had broken a rule until they heard from us :whistling:And hey, this thread wouldn't be here if I hadn't posted the rules so some good comes out of it, right? B)

• Like 1

It is funny what can bring a smile to ones heart and help us remember old times. A song on the radio, a smell from the kitchen, a thread on Daily Diapers. Glad that a little bit of happiness was brought to you Betty.

Rules:

(1) I'm number 1

(2) there is no fight club

(3) PROFIT!

(4) watch your fucking mouth

(5) this broadcast may not be recorded, or re-broadcasted without the express writin consent of major league baseball and its affiliates

(6) it is a federal offense to remove this tag

(7) always wear clean undies

(8) he who smelled it, dealt it

Rules:

(1) I'm number 1

(2) there is no fight club

(3) PROFIT!

(4) watch your fucking mouth

(5) this broadcast may not be recorded, or re-broadcasted without the express writin consent of major league baseball and its affiliates

(6) it is a federal offense to remove this tag

(7) always wear clean undies

(8) he who smelled it, dealt it

you already broke the first rule of fight club

I'm sorry. I didn't want to cause a scene, I thought it was kinda a joke, having a laugh about boys not liking rules. :\

No problem, and no scene :P I don't mind rules as long as they are reasonable. For example I DETEST bad drivers who don't follow the 'rules of the road" (or laws) as they are there for everyone and apply to everyone and anyone operating a motor vehicle. This is for everyones safety and to help ensure that traffic flows smoothly and everyone can get to where they need to go in a reasonable amount of time> traffic jams are frequently caused by those who don't follow the rules and have a disregard for others who share the same road...it's selfish :P and I cannot tell you how irritated I get at all the stupidity I see on the road, committed by those who wont read signs, think, follow commonsense rules or who just don't F*cking care :badmood:

As for forum rules, again most are common sense and simple....I just don't get why some people feel they have to rebel against such simple things that actually benefit so many :screwy:

But, to each their own I guess...and all that really happens is those people only end up hurting themselves *shrug* Which is a hard thing to watch happen sometimes. :(

• Like 1

No problem, and no scene :P I don't mind rules as long as they are reasonable. For example I DETEST bad drivers who don't follow the 'rules of the road" (or laws) as they are there for everyone and apply to everyone and anyone operating a motor vehicle. This is for everyones safety and to help ensure that traffic flows smoothly and everyone can get to where they need to go in a reasonable amount of time> traffic jams are frequently caused by those who don't follow the rules and have a disregard for others who share the same road...it's selfish :P and I cannot tell you how irritated I get at all the stupidity I see on the road, committed by those who wont read signs, think, follow commonsense rules or who just don't F*cking care

As with interpreting all the rules, "excessive" will be determined by the Admin staff. Without a rule anyone could swear like a sailor ( which has happened recently :o ) so there had to be something and this is the best way since it allows some room, just not the WHOLE room ;) Very few have anything to worry about, we're pretty fcking chill here B)

• 1 year later...

I don't mind the rules. They're there for a reason, and since I treat others with the respect that I wish to be treated with, I'm not too worried about the rules. But some people can be as shitty as the diaper they wear. It's sad but true, and hard to believe on a forum such as this, (I mean isn't this supposed to be a place for us all to be accepted?) But as long as there are rules, there will always be someone who will try to break them. So, DD has "covered their butts", (LOL, bad diaper pun), and posted the rules everywhere, so therefore NO ONE has ANY excuse to be a poopy pants.

This big problem with the rules around here is that one admin can interpret what someone says as good advice, while another can interpret it as being a "deliberate" attempt to be disrespective- even when that is clearly not the case.

On 12/23/2015 at 7:57 PM, Baby Brian said:

This big problem with the rules around here is that one admin can interpret what someone says as good advice, while another can interpret it as being a "deliberate" attempt to be disrespective- even when that is clearly not the case.

On ?12?/?23?/?2015 at 6:57 PM, Baby Brian said:

All major decision (including bans) are opened in discussion among all Mods and Admins. The only single person who holds sway here is DailyDi who as site owner can do as he darn well pleases with his site B)

If you get banned here it's because you highly deserve it and it was nobody's fault but your own <_<

Bettypooh

• Like 1
On 12/24/2015 at 10:24 AM, Bettypooh said:

All major decision (including bans) are opened in discussion among all Mods and Admins. The only single person who holds sway here is DailyDi who as site owner can do as he darn well pleases with his site B)

If you get banned here it's because you highly deserve it and it was nobody's fault but your own <_<

Bettypooh

...and even I try to involve the mods and let majority rule most of the time... I assure you if anything they get mad because I try to give people too many chances, not because I am quick to ban or try to push a "my site, my call" attitude.

On 12/24/2015 at 8:22 AM, AwakenEvil said:

Brian if someone was wanting to ban you within the admin team please understand that any of us with a simple click of a button would have you banned from the site. Your issue is with a few of the admins is because those few have asked you to simply stop forcing your position on others with the whole fetish argument. I am a very open republican and haven't had any issue with any member here. We may disagree about something but in the end there is great respect and mutual

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...