LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your most difficult thing to write?

A, possibly, misleading title. I'm asking what the hardest part for you writing a story is. I believe a topic like this might have been created ages ago but peoples difficulties change (In my experience) And even if it hasn't I prefer not to necro old threads. I'm just curious to see how some of our more prolific writers and even the amateurs/newcomers write and what they find difficult. If you have a few things feel free to say them all! Maybe we'll get a few tips for writing from one another? Hahaha...

In my own example: Messing scenes. I Love the humiliation that it can impart and how infantile it can make any character become. It is.. like the last vestige of 'adulthood' fading away from them. (In my opinion at least) I should stress this is in regards to AR/AB stories and not that of an adult who has incontinence issues but they are.. two entirely different domains.

My issue is just... I find it hard to write them.. they either seem very crappy (pardon the pun) and poorly done, IMO, when I write them or.... they prove disgusting. It's hard to get a balance for them. More than anything it's the most annoying thing I come across when I write.

How about you lot? I'm curious to hear from you all even if it's something as simple as not being able to come up with names.

Come at me guys <3

Oh, good god.

TITLES.

The bane of my existence.

I've wanted to throw things up before and call them: "Just another diaper story"

>....>

Stupid titles.

For my titles, I always want it to be something that resonates with the story- maybe something symbolic or that resonates with a theme in the story or something lofty and literary like that. But then my ambitions get way ahead of my writing skills (symbolism? theme?) and my writing attempts just trip over themselves and I end up looking like the grand pubah of stupidity lol.

I would say when writing, writing about something I have never experienced is tough because I want it to be plausible and believable. If I also wish to go into detail, I have to know more about it. You can't really write about something if you have never experienced it. Like can you write about having fish? I have never owned fish so I wouldn't be able to. I have never taken care of any either so I wouldn't know. I would have to do research. The internet makes it a lot easier because I don't have to go to the library or the pet store and ask about fish and how to take care of them or ask my in laws about fish since they have fish or ask my sister in law or my niece and nephew. They all live together.

The hardest thing for me is coming up with something new. It's easy to rehash the same old shit into new storylines, but for me to get passionate about writing a story, I need something that's going to catch my attention as a writer. If I can catch my own attention, my belief is that the attention of readers will follow just due to the passion I place into the story.

A, possibly, misleading title. I'm asking what the hardest part for you writing a story is. I believe a topic like this might have been created ages ago but peoples difficulties change (In my experience) And even if it hasn't I prefer not to necro old threads. I'm just curious to see how some of our more prolific writers and even the amateurs/newcomers write and what they find difficult. If you have a few things feel free to say them all! Maybe we'll get a few tips for writing from one another? Hahaha...

In my own example: Messing scenes. I Love the humiliation that it can impart and how infantile it can make any character become. It is.. like the last vestige of 'adulthood' fading away from them. (In my opinion at least) I should stress this is in regards to AR/AB stories and not that of an adult who has incontinence issues but they are.. two entirely different domains.

My issue is just... I find it hard to write them.. they either seem very crappy (pardon the pun) and poorly done, IMO, when I write them or.... they prove disgusting. It's hard to get a balance for them. More than anything it's the most annoying thing I come across when I write.

How about you lot? I'm curious to hear from you all even if it's something as simple as not being able to come up with names.

Come at me guys <3

The hardest part of writing for me is starting. Not just the beginning of a story, but just anytime I pull up my computer, ready to continue writing a story, and I just sit there wondering what the next sentence should be. Once I clear that hurdle, it's normally fine, but it is a very high hurdle on some nights. It can also be incredibly difficult to write character deaths because of the emotional toll it takes on me. There have been some deaths I've written that have just left me a sobbing mess for the rest of the day.

Sometimes I come up with a good plot and a story line but as I write, I often draw a blank about "what comes next." I simply give it a rest and when I come back to it, an idea usually hits me and I can proceed. The important thing about writing is not to rush your ideas; otherwise your readers will know you didn't take enough time to work it out.