LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Australian Suppliers - Requesting Info

Hi All,

Being in Oz I havent found too many Australian based suppliers of Adult Diapers & Plastic Pants.

Occasionally they pop up onto ebay...at usually quite high prices.

I have found 3 places with sell diapers / plastic pants so far that will take payment via BPAY or Direct Deposit.

MediQuip

http://www.mediquiponline.com/

These guys to Waterproof Vinyl Pants

Pharmacy Direct

http://www.pharmacydirect.com.au

These guys do disposables and slips etc etc etc (No plastic pants though)

Are there any other Aussies on here that know where to buy good quality disposables online that can be paid for via Direct Deposit/Money Order/BPAY ?

• 3 weeks later...

:P

An Australian Supplier I have found to be good, especially for quality plastic pants to use over cloth or disposables;:

AUSSIEINCONTINENTWEAR

aussieincontinentwear.com

email: aussiewear@optusnet.co.au

Phone Australia 08 83252036

Another is INTOUCH

Phone Australia 1300 366 455

Email: healthcare@intouchdirect.com.au

A division of PQ Lifestyles, Milton , Queensland

MediQuip , Collingwood, Melbourne has good stocks.

regards,

alwayssoaked2004

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest aussieabdl

What I am disappointed about is the fact that there seem to be no Australian AB related sites that actually ship products. Goddamn it, we have abdls in Australia! I'm one of them, and one of my friends (who I didn't know this until after I told them about myself, so it's quite coincidental) considers themselves to sometimes be one too (her exact words were: "I've toyed around with the idea sometimes", and "One of my most favourite fanfics is based on that subject")!

But seriously. We need a site like Bambino, except one that ships to Australia. I mean, even if we had a company that sells other companies' diapers, like Tena, Depend, Abena and stuff, and then sells them to the public... and it specifically made for Adult Babies or something. Just something to make the search for diapers in Australia a little less stressful for us infantalists and fetishists!

That being said, a lot of online pharmacy sites sell adult diapers. If they do sell adult diapers, the one you will ALWAYS find is Depends Fitted Briefs, both Medium and Large. If you want to go for quality rather than... what's available everywhere, it might be a bit harder to find something.

If you don't mind going for these, then go for:

http://www.pharmacyonline.com.au

http://www.pharmacydirect.com.au

Also, another one I've found that also sells things like Tena Slip Super:

http://cincottachemist.com.au

I haven't tried any of them aside from the first one... I tried looking to see if that last one ships discreetly, but I couldn't find a place where it says whether it does or not... I will assume, however, that if there is any markings on whatever packaging it uses, the markings are not going to say "THIS PACKAGE CONTAINS DIAPERS!", rather, it'd just say the name of the company.

All I can hope for is that Bambino finds a distributor in Australia some time in the near future. I'm not sure hwen they started, or how long they've been looking for a distributor in Australia for, but... I would love to try them, I've often seen people call them "the ultimate AB diaper". Screw it, I'm moving to america, they get freaking everything. Lol.

So sorry to hijack your thread mates..but on one of the sites..as I am inquisitive, contains these diapers. Now it just gets me that this brand has them all the way down to a xsmall and this poor model has on at least a medium...oh well it just urks me ..back to your search down under for them diapers!! BTW are these conti's any good?

post-2568-1245266377_thumb.jpg

post-2568-1245266377_thumb.jpg

Has anyone heard anything about Sofpants, plastic pants apprently made in Austraila.

I noticed someone refer to them on an incontinance forum.

Guest aussieabdl

I found another one, looks to be really good. I've found a few products that I haven't seen anywhere else yet, like Tena Slip Maxi (of which I Have heard nothing but good things... I'd like to say I know from experience, but I only recently started indulging my abdl desires so... I'm still quite inexperienced... heh). It's based in NSW, which is perfect for me since I live in the ACT.

They promise discreet packaging, and from what I can see their prices are fair (the most annoying thing, as usual, is shipping... it was like $6.50 to get them to ship here, which is almost half as much as the product itself). I just ordered from them, but so far they seem to be pretty good for us australian abdls.

http://www.yourchemistshop.com.au/

If they are in some way unreliable, then I guess I'll post back again, but from what I can see, aside from the sites already listed, this is a pretty good place to buy diapers.

Hope this helps the other australian abdls out there.

Also, has anyone actually tried the aussie incontinent wear site that was previously listed? I mean, I tried to find diapers from there, and I found them, but it didn't specify how many diapers you get when you buy them. So either they're being ambiguous, or you only get one, in which casie it'd be like $55 p/ large diaper, and if that's the case they'd better be the best damn diapers ever, because that seems a little overpriced to me.

And... what about that "Nappyland" site? I only find baby diapers there, not adult ones.

• 2 weeks later...

So sorry to hijack your thread mates..but on one of the sites..as I am inquisitive, contains these diapers. Now it just gets me that this brand has them all the way down to a xsmall and this poor model has on at least a medium...oh well it just urks me ..back to your search down under for them diapers!! BTW are these conti's any good?

They are OK absorbency, but the tapes suck. Wearing stretch pants or similar over them will work though.

Also https://store.independencesolutions.com.au/...store/index.wsp seem to have a large range.

• 2 months later...

<!--quoteo(post=207697:date=Jun 18 2009, 05:19 AM:name=Repaid1)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Repaid1 @ Jun 18 2009, 05:19 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=207697"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->So sorry to hijack your thread mates..but on one of the sites..as I am inquisitive, contains these diapers. Now it just gets me that this brand has them all the way down to a xsmall and this poor model has on at least a medium...oh well it just urks me ..back to your search down under for them diapers!! BTW are these conti's any good?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

They are OK absorbency, but the tapes suck. Wearing stretch pants or similar over them will work though.

Also <a href="https://store.independencesolutions.com.au/webstore/index.wsp" target="_blank">https://store.independencesolutions.com.au/...store/index.wsp</a> seem to have a large range.

G'day Aussie AB's & DL's

I have personally bought from independencesolutions and they have been very good. I buy direct from the store so can't comment on postage. They have a showroom in each state so I recommend you visit them.

The world is your oyster when it comes to plastic pants, eBay and internet stores sell everything you could ask for and unlike large packs of disposables, plastic pants are cheap to post.

I offer my sympathy to those Austrailians who are finding it difficult getting product, but this is the same story worldwide.

Most 'public' companies selling diapers etc target the incontinennt with discrete products, OR the medical industry with poorly performing product. Yes, there are a few exceptions to that rule, but by and large, adult sized baby diapers are difficult to obtain.

What is more difficult to obtain is adult sized baby clothes - sleepers / onsies etc, of good quality and affordable pricing structure. A huge amount of companies sell the generic medical clothing that has no charachter etc. It is the 'home dressmaker/tailor' that sells adult sized baby clothes, but primarily aimed at the female or cross dresser. The 'cute' bABy clothes designed for the male are either very expensive, or poorly constructed.

I have yet to find affordable bABy clothes of good quality. If I chose to live as a bABy 24/7 similar to Heidilynn, I would have to chose female clothes instead of male ones.

• 4 years later...

Has anyone heard anything about Sofpants, plastic pants apprently made in Austraila.

I noticed someone refer to them on an incontinance forum.

soft pants are very good and not noisy can be orderd through eny chemist for about $7.00

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...