LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Special Transparent Panties

DPF had a speial chastizement panty for "over age" wetters. It was very see-through so that the diaper would show under it. This would show, for instance, if the diaper was very wet

I have an idea that uses that with a little something extra for girls. The same thing but with some very feminine image in the front of the crotch, since that is where you wet, running from the top of the crotch to the center or nearly the center, a pretty pink or white flower would be especially nice althoough you could use something else like a pair of lips or dolly. Scallop shells are very loved by the Fairies, just something to attract the eye to the panties

Just imagine that Mommy, Nursie, Governess or Babyminder has put them on you over thick pink diapers under a short dress or babydoll and you and she are with a few of her friends and she casually says to them "I got some very special rubber panties to put on Michelle Andrea. If she is going to wet like a baby at her age..." and lifts the front of your skirt. Or she has a pair of rubber panties under them that match your dress and says to her frineds, "Michelle is such a heavy wetter that I need to put TWO rubber panties over her diaper. Well, I found the perfect second panty" and she... , Or if she puts a pair with a lilac scallop shell on them on you and says 'Just wait until Fairy sees THIS! I am sure it will remind her of one of her little niecces: Maybe naughty little Alystra"

Another thing you could do is put the Little Girl's name there

This looks like something ll medico could have made since they have access ot several kinds of very clear material