LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumb windows update

I wouldn't say it's bad per say, but I ask you to ponder something.... IF Microsoft makes Windows, and they make MSE as well, and windows requires a Anti-Virus, why don't they just fix windows?

• 2 weeks later...

I shall keep this computer for back up whenever my new computer is in the shop so I wouldn't have to borrow my parents. I also found my other files lol, they were under Computer and under local dsk and then user and admin and then there were all the files. Darn, these settings are weird. I have never seen a computer do this with files after the update.

The only time Windblows should or would effect files on the computer is if you have a malicious program or virus on the computer retaliating. Download and run Avast from http://www.avast.com It is free. Also, download and install Malwarebytes from http://www.malwarebytes.org do NOT run the trial, just the free version.

Make sure you uninstall any other security - antivirus software.

How come? Is the other one you showed me also anti virus?

You can not have two active security softwares, they will fight with each other with unexpected results, usually a lockup and shutdown of the system. One is AV and the AS anti-virus and anti-spyware. I can help if you'd like email me at repaidluf at gee mail dot com with contact information and with your permission I can log in and speak to you on the phone and walk you through fixing the issue.

You can not have two active security softwares, they will fight with each other with unexpected results, usually a lockup and shutdown of the system. One is AV and the AS anti-virus and anti-spyware. I can help if you'd like email me at repaidluf at gee mail dot com with contact information and with your permission I can log in and speak to you on the phone and walk you through fixing the issue.

I made that mistake once, I somehow put another anti virus program on my PC and it gave my PC lot of issues including wrecking the software that recognizes the power cord so my PC stopped charging and I could no longer use my PC so my dad took it to a place and the guy reinstalled it and cleaned it up and put a virus protection program on it. This was over a year ago. I knew since then never have two anti virus programs. When we got it fixed again because windows had to be reinstalled again and my portable dvd rom wasn't working so we had to take it in, it came with no virus protection program so my husband put on the avg one. But he put on the wrong one so he took it off a month later and put on the free version and then I had problems and I don't know what he did. Few viruses got on and the program removed them and then I had some software it installed and I removed those but couldn't remove the last one which was giving me annoying ads and made my pc slow.