LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

if i could chouse what would it be

level of diaper dependence  

56 members have voted

1. 1. level of 24/7 incontinence desired

• adult none im in total control
    • tottler total loss of all control only now if im wet and poop when my diapers are sogey and stinkey
    • ready for training pants. bed wetter, poop when i want to and can hold if i try hard but only 1 hr max
    • ready for undewere, at least during the day still a nightly bedwetter, will still have occinial accidents during the day
    • im a big kid almost their occasionally have night and day accidents
  2. 2. if i could take a pill that would me me incontinenc for 24 hr

• total incontinent no control pee or wet no felling you haft to go or are going tial it comes out
    • no control at all pee only only now you have gone when you notice you diapers warm and sagging
    • the time bomb pee and poop one min your okay 5 minunts latter you need to go bad 15, minents it takes everything you have to hold it in, 20 minents you lost the battle to find a bath room now you need a changeing room for your soiled diapers
    • time bomb. pee only
    • just to be a bedwetter
  3. 3. if only their was someone to change my diapers

• i would get them changed when ever i asked
    • im changed according to a schedule unless im stinkey or leaking
    • im changed according to a strict schedule. you shouldnt have pooped that freshly changed diaper know you going to haft to sit in it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

As a continent person I probably would have answered more extremely.

As an incon person, I think if I could choose I would have reduced wetting and messing retention (time bomb, basically) but I wouldn't wish on myself what I have now, which is near-zero wetting retention and impaired messing retention.

• 1 year later...

honestly, i would like each a bit, would like to try out being completely incon for a while, but also would love the feeling of barely being able to hold it, tho i also like my control as well, with the acception of the last question, i kinda like the thought of being forced to stay in my diaper till its completely full, both wet, and messy