LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So I'm very thickly diapered. A Kins velcro diaper, a CTDC conture, 2 bamboo stuffers inside a Kins pullup cloth diaper and hi back panties. I have to waddle for sure...question: can thickness cut off blood supply to the point where it isn't healthy? My thighs feel a bit compressed, and I'm getting older. I'm enjoying myself, but if I don't waddle, it hurts a bit, and I want to know if too much of a good thong is too much of a good thing. No fap, just a bit anxious/curious. Thanks in advance!

Other than from overworked muscles, pain is your body telling you something is not right and it doesn't like it :( One of the better ways to judge blood circulation in the legs for yourself is to be aware of how your toes feel. If they lose sensitivity, begin to tingle, or become cold or numb then you may have a problem. Similar if you encounter unusual leg muscle weakness or cramps. If you've got these symptoms either go for less diaper or waddle happily B)

Look at how many layers he was using. You can only fit so much material between your legs before it forces your legs apart. Trying not to waddle while walking, with that much material, will be like turning your legs/hips into a vice. That much pressure on the inside of your legs will cut off your blood flow.

• 4 weeks later...