LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stent information, new technique, thoughts

Now question is to all members of this forum who posted these warnings, did you guys experience firsthand issues with stents and catheters?

And do you know what caused the problem?

Just curious to know and secondly I could learn from whatever happened to you and avoid ever happening something like that to me or to anybody else for that matter.

Edited by Loveable_guy

Julia,

The most astonishing technology for women is the Vesiflow urinary control device.

I can't image what that must be feel like to use, it would be complete loss of control as the device pump completely emptied your bladder.

• 3 weeks later...

OK,some email's have come in with additional questions so here are a few more photos and hopefully answers to those questions.

>First is a second view of the length, see photo 1027.

>In image 1025 you are looking at end or cap. Normally a pull cord would be attached however at this time I'm

Edited by Inconito

For the end cap, I have gone with press fit. If need be you could sew this in place but for me press fit has worked well. Remember the retrieval cord passes thru the cap so there is little risk of this getting lost. For the retrieval cord at the time of writing the quoted post I was on the path of a few others that have gone with no cord showing. At a later date my short stent slipped inside and I ended up in the ER for a very embarrassing day. Now a days I use a 1" O Ring that sits outside and slips nicely over the helmet.

For the cord I suggest you check out this sport fishing department. Around here they offer a braided line with a 5 pound test. More then enough to pull out any stent. Very thin and hardly noticeable when in use.

As for

My plan is to let it sit in for one month at a time, and then take it out and replace it with another - depending on the state of the one I take out, it might be used again though with a repair if need be. That way in my opinion my body shouldn't be able to "grow around it". Anyway when you read about professionals putting stents in patients, the stents are usually left for several months - up to 6 months at a time. So replacing every 1 months should be safe. How does it actually feel when the stent slips in and lock? I belive the bumps on the stent are rather large so I think you should be able to feel it slip in place aka when a buttplug rests at base?

What is the tube diameter and the widest part?
What accessories do you use to create the widest part of the tube? How you introduce these accessories in the tube without damaging it?
Right now I have some catheters CH18, but nothing more.

I finally finished my stent. There is no hassle and get a continuous drip. To do this I used a feeding tube FR6, and I joined a couple of balls (separated by 2.5 cm). I put a rope (dental floss) on the second ball and through the end of the tube. For insertion into the bladder using a sliced foley catheter.

PicsArt_10-26-01.18.19-1600x905.jpg

Fully,

First and foremost after you finish construction soak the final product in alcohol for 20 minutes. Remove and place on a clean paper towel to dry. I generally allow it dry overnight. Next be sure to the clean yourself with povidone iodine 10%. Just the head and slit. Before during and afterwards drink cranberry juice

Edited by Loveable_guy

Fully,

First and foremost after you finish construction soak the final product in alcohol for 20 minutes. Remove and place on a clean paper towel to dry. I generally allow it dry overnight. Next be sure to the clean yourself with povidone iodine 10%. Just the head and slit. Before during and afterwards drink cranberry juice

Edited by sandiaper

I paste the balls with cyanoacrylate. The OD with the ball is 1cm more or less. The tube is 6fr. I am updating the stent. Can be better.That distance should be left between the 2 balls?

I'd be very careful with gluing something that could find it's way lose inside yourself. One trip to the ER cured me. Baby Brian on here has similar experience with something like this.

Play safe and stay wet!

On Tue Oct 27 2015 19:38:25 GMT-0400, Loveable_guy said:

I'd be very careful with gluing something that could find it's way lose inside yourself. One trip to the ER cured me. Baby Brian on here has similar experience with something like this.

Play safe and stay wet!

• 7 months later...
On 9/22/2015 at 10:00 AM, sandiaper said:

Now I 'm working on a stent to print through a 3D printer. The material would be flexible. I do not know the measurements of a stent. If someone could help me with the measures could send the 3D model. This is my prototype (measures in mm, suggestions are welcome ) :

Sin t