LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stent information, new technique, thoughts

I've posted this in a couple of other places......just hope it will be useful to someone out there.....

The very best way I have found to become incontinent without causing pain or permanent injury is with a small diameter silicone malecot catheter. I'm wearing an 8fr as I type this and there is no stopping the flow. What's even better is the fact that I can't even tell I have it in. There is no need for special guides or tools. The outlet can be adapted to go into the urethra and out of sight. Mine rests inside at the base of the penis such that it won't come out until I remove it with forceps. The flange will NOT allow it to get lost in the bladder. For a sub, it is perfect as he/she can't remove it without forceps.....they will be totally committed until the Dom sees fit to remove it. Except for the flange inside my urethra, I can't even feel it inside me! I can't stop pissing! PERFECT!!! A tether could be added but not necessary. You can j.o., if you like without fear of the size in your prostate. I would recommend rounding the rim of the flange just a bit to make removal a little easier but there is no need for any other changes.......nice fit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I make my own out of silicon tubing about 6 mm in diameter.

I fold the front end back once to round of the part that goes in first.

Secondly I place a silicon ring directly under the head and sew it to the silicon tube both on the left and right hand side, like I said just below the head.

The ring measures some 20x 1.78 mm and by connecting it both on the left and right hand side the O-ring becomes oval and start to look like two little wings.

I

IMAG3551_zpsuxizizys.jpg

So for all those who requested a picture of the stent I make and use, here it is.

The description on how to make them is already posted.

The medical silicon tube is very soft and the same thing applies for the silicon O-rings, the O-rings are not a medical grade but never caused any problems.

• Like 3

I can finally understand what you meant by folding the tube ends over now. That string on the end would absolutely cut through my urethra though. No was I'b be able to use something like that.

I can finally understand what you meant by folding the tube ends over now. That string on the end would absolutely cut through my urethra though. No was I'b be able to use something like that.

Just omit the string and attach another o-ring pointing down forming a loop at the end, if you want to remove it, hook the loop with a suitable tool.

Prolonged use of a stent or catheter will most likely shrink your bladder somewhat.

Like I said in one of my previous posts I prefer to keep my stent in as long as I can.

The longest period of keeping it in was a little over eight weeks.

After removing the stent it was sensitive for about two three days and after that things turned back to normal.

True Brian, very true.

Thing is we travel by plane and we have to go true customs.

England is no part of the Shengen pact.

There is free traffic within the European borders but this doesn