LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Same diaper or different diaper

Nat

Having the same name diaper and using them over and over again does get a little boring. I agree. I use to buy promise diapers by the case all the time till they stop making them. Then I had to go diaper hunting again. I have many favorites. Just recently I feel in love with the wellness superior signature briefs. Decided to add a depend brief with it as well. I cut holes on the outer side of the depends and put a wellness brief over it. It holds great, no leaks, it's always snug never loosens up, it's a little discreet can't hear it rustle too much, the tapes on both are awesome no matter what, and it's not bulky bulky. Feels just right to me. I bought 2 cases of wellness briefs and 6 packs of 20 depend briefs so for now I'll stick with that.

I haven't really bought any fun printed diapers by the case like the cushies, or bambino's. I think they cost too much and you don't get as many.

When did they stop making Promise diapers?

it's been years now. Like a decade ago? I think in 2005. I remember in 2003, 2004 I use to order them a lot. I was sad when I was told they stop making them and I couldn't buy them any more. I only see them on eBay now at a ridiculous price. The promise medium diapers were awesome virtually in every way for me. But then and all the way to now. I'm glad the diaper world has gotten bigger. More diapers to choose from like bambino's, cushies, etc.

it's been years now. Like a decade ago? I think in 2005. I remember in 2003, 2004 I use to order them a lot. I was sad when I was told they stop making them and I couldn't buy them any more. I only see them on eBay now at a ridiculous price. The promise medium diapers were awesome virtually in every way for me. But then and all the way to now. I'm glad the diaper world has gotten bigger. More diapers to choose from like bambino's, cushies, etc.

How long had you been buying them for before they stopped making them?

As I was thinking about this more yesterday, I realized that I do switch diapers somewhat often, but not to stave off boredom :P Since I use them rashes can happen, and with me it's usually in front at the leg openings due to my active lifestyle, especially at work :( So when there's a sign of that beginning I do wear something different the next day which keeps that area from becoming more irritated, and that goes a long way towards healing things up before they become a real problem ;)

How long had you been buying them for before they stopped making them?

Been buying them Maybe two years? I discovered them back in 2003 from a diaper Co. From California. (Best Buy Health Care) I placed an order for a sample first and fell in love with them. I started buying cases after cases after. I'll miss the lady who use to take my order by phone. She was very kind, knowledgable, sweet to talk to. We use to talk about diapers, my diapers, she would laugh. Giggle a little.