LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One on One with me and Padded_Princess

LilZoeTrent

It was a nice morning in a nearby town of anthropomorphic animals who lived there started their day, doing what they pleased. That is, for one particular little purple spaniel pup who was around 2 or 3, sleeping in her toddler bed in a luxorious. This was normal for her since he was usually a heavy sleeper at times.

But it didn't really matter anyways as she started to wake up as the first sunrays from the window hit her face. Zoe woke up, rubbing her eyes and yawning cutely. She knew that today was gonna be a new day, wondering what will happen today, whether it's playtime, going out, ect. However, zoe suddenly felt her own diaper being damp from under the covers, since she drank a lot of juice last night. She decided to get up and get her mom to change her.

Kira was a young mother at the age of 22 she raised her sweet little daughter Zoe happily spending her days teaching her daughter and making sure she was happy and her early mornings and evenings she worked in stock from her home office. Like any other morning the young maturing purple spaniel was in her office finishing her work so she could get her daughter ready to start their day. As she finished her work she could her the soft steps of little feet making their way through the halls toward her office. She smiled turning her chair to face the doorway. " Now who could that be I hear coming?....Such a quiet little creature maybe it's a mouse?" Kira laughed waiting for her daughter to pop her head into the office.

Kyra opened her arms with a smile and an excited tone." Zoe!". She picked her up wrapping her arms around her giving her a hug and planting kisses on her face.. Laughing as she stood up Holding Zoe." Good morning Princess, how did you sleep?" She knew immediately that Zoe was in need of a diaper change feeling the squishiness of it against her hip and began walking back toward Zoe's room. " Someone is in need of a fresh diaper before breakfast"

She took out a pair of tan shorts and a pink and purple tank top that says "beautiful" . Kira quickly dressed her little pup then picked her up and set her down on her feet." I bet your tummy is hungry, what does my Beautiful girl want for breakfast?"

She laughs picking her up swinging her around before taking her to the kitchen and sitting her in her seat at the table that has a booster so she can sit at table height." Waffles it is my little munchkin."Kira takes out everything she needs to whip up waffle and 10 minutes later the house smells of freshly made waffles. She cuts up Zoe waffles putting a little syrup over them and some fruit on the side she places her white and pink plate with her face on it down in front of her." Here you are cutie pie" Kira places a plastic cup of milk in front of her." drink your milk to okay?" She quickly fixes her own plate and sits with her daughter.

• 1 month later...

Kira smiled seeing Zoe was done with her breakfast. She stood using a napkin she wiped her mouth and paws clean." Theres mommies big girl, look at that you ate all your breakfast!" Kira placed Zoe on her hip and took her to the living room where she put her down in the play pen with toys." You play here while momma cleans up the kitchen."