LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do you conceal the buldge?

How you look being diapered, is your new look and appearance, so basically it's your new "normal" look, and no one will lift an eyebrow

I wear thick diapers during the day, if you look closer you can notice the bulge and a diaper line in the back...even if you wear thinner diapers like the Tena, there are a couple of signs of a diaper, you cannot hide no matter what you do, like you don't have the crack between your buttocks anymore. When your diaper get's wet it will bulge more etc.

• Like 1

Someone noticing that you have a nappy or pad on has to be better than the embarrasment of wet pants. I've worn a tena extra pad held in place under my iincontinence pants with net fixing pants. I have been out in public with friends all day and if anyone noticed no one said anything. I wet several small amounts uncontrolably which would have been so much more embarrasing with no protection.

Over the years i have learned not to worry about it. No one gives a hoot what your wearing.

I think you are right. I have been wearing pads during the day for a good while now and no onehas ever comented. I don't think anyone is bothered.

• Like 1

If thats you then no one will know from the fron't How about the back? I think anyone could tell with me if they looked hard enough but who cares. I'm incontinent and ned to wear protection or have wet pants.

I don't really try to conceal the bulge, but I don't think people will notice my diaper....

I don't work very hard at concealing the "bulge" either. I wear my normal clothes and just go about my day. I do have different diapers, thickness, and take that into consideration when choosing the diaper for the day. Work I wear a thinner one like the Abena M2, no one can tell you have that on, but you do have to change more often which I can, so no problems there. Otherwise I usually wear a Wellness diaper or an Abena M3. For movies or long car rides I up my game to M4's or Dry 24/7. At that point I might switch to baggie shorts but that's about it.

During the year, I'll be taking dance classes.

To hide diapers, I'll probably start using up the Depends I got (they don't hold much, but they also don't bulge, nor is dancing around a bathroom time).

Maybe after I'll use a guard or something.

• 2 weeks later...