LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning French From Abkingdom

Guest diamondback688

i dont...ive only been there a couple of times, and ive used a website language translater every time...if i want to learn french, ill pay attention when im in france in november...i keep meaning to try and learn spanish, but im always so busy...i really should try and learn spanish...i run into people that dont speak english all the time in my job...

Hi,

Just out of curiosity, does anyone think that their ability to read / understand French has been improved by surfing over at abkingdom?

Cheers,

Porter

When I was reading ABKingdom, the practice was definitely a good refresher for my schoolboy french. Just be careful to remember that some of those words are going to be pretty strong for ordinary frenchmen and women...

Dill Pickle

I've read a lot of stuff in the Romance languages on websites, primarily ones gaming-related, and I've found that it's possible to get the gist of them if you keep thinking about Latin roots. Currently I'm also learning shitty portugese through world of warcraft, as the server I'm playing in happens to be full of Brazillians.

France is only 25 miles away from me when I stand on the cliff at the back of my house. They may as well speak chinese for what I can understand of it.

That's like me and mexico. I really should speak spanish, since about a quarter of my family is Mexican or Cuban.