LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What cloth diaper material looks quilted?

Birdseye diaper fabric has a slight crosshatch design woven into it. I make diaper soaker panels out of it by using an inner layer of Zorb. I sew a Birdseye sleeve (about 10"X18" give or take an inch) and stuff a similarly sized rectangle of Zorb inside it and then sew up the open end Zorb absorbs as much as six layers of cloth and really holds it in. The panels are also easy to wash with virtually no residual odor. However, I haven't found any heavier Birdseye fabric so for diapers, I use standard diaper flannel.

Lusie, if you want information on Zorb, check out the web site at wazoodle.com. That's where I've ordered mine. (It is also available through amazon.com, but I believe it all comes from Wazoodle).

• 1 month later...

I have been wearing gauze diapers, like the ones pictured for over 10 years. Before someone started caring, adults had a choice of flannel or terry only.

I suppose it's also where you live. I've been wearing disposables for 38 years. First as a baby, then off on on wearing small depends as a kid. In the mid 90's I used medium depends then later attends. I've worn most other brands in size large over the 15-20 years too, which has been quite a few manufacturers. Of course a lot of them sucked, but they have been out there none the less.

As for the cloth, I've only had a chance to try birds eye so far for my overnight wetting. I'm about to try a birds eye, flannel, zorb combo cloth diaper soon though.