LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Transition?

A lot about life is in how you approach it. I had a congenial and charismatic friend who applied for a job and was interviewed. They asked him why the part about related work experience was not complete. His reply was "I have as much experience with this as you did when you first started" with a confident smile. After a little more discussion which showed him to be a good intelligent person who was otherwise a good choice overall he got the job.

If you're the kind of person they want and you show a desire to learn and do well they can teach you the rest. That's how the interviewer and everyone else did it and you can do it too. All you have to do is convince them of that, and with a little luck and persistence you'll go far B)

Bettypooh

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

In the end, I was unable to get my second round of lipo *pouts* but it was actually a small price to pay as it lead to finally landing a new full time job!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I have been on my HRT for six months now :

While my body is certainly changing and they are even measurable changes at this point, most people that know me will attest that I have always had body image issues, even when my body is 'close' to what I am trying to achieve.

• Like 2