LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Transition?

As someone who has had to go through the process as well, how friends and family react may surprise you. Coming from a southern family deeply into the Christian faith and definitely not LGBT friendly, it sort of was a moment for them to see just how silly a negative mindset can be. That said, everybodies experience is gonna be different. No matter how you decide to pursue stuff I wish you only the best though!

It's not cheap...about $4600 per area but the more areas you have done at the same time, the cheaper it is per area. I am getting three areas done (upper abdominal, lower abdominal and back) for $6800.

2 hours ago, lil_angel said:

It's not cheap...about $4600 per area but the more areas you have done at the same time, the cheaper it is per area. I am getting three areas done (upper abdominal, lower abdominal and back) for $6800.

• 2 weeks later...

Hot or not, doctors are forbidden from having relations with patients. He could loose his license if the two of you got together. (Though not a law in most states, it is a sort of unwritten rule the medical boards do hold up)

Congrats on your first surgery being successful though. Hopefully you're not in too much pain either.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...