LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Transition?

I made my transition in a trashy redneck trailer park deep in the "Bible-belt" south :o Hard to find a lower form of human life outside of a prison than that. The point I'm wanting to make is that this has nothing to do with them- it's all about you. You have to do what you need to regardless of them and learn to deal with whatever their reactions to you are. Those kind of people are not limited to your neighborhood; the world is full of them and you can't escape or hide from them all. Once you've fully transitioned your option of 'hiding it' is gone for good so you might as well begin with the devils you know- your current neighbors where you're at now. Once you figure out how to handle them you'll do a lot better with their kind elsewhere who you do not know B)

While I totally respect your opinion, we are going to have to agree to disagree here. I feel that transitioning is personal and does not follow a pattern. You are a very strong person for transitioning in that environment and I admire your courage. I wish I was half the woman you are :).

You are correct that if I opened up here, this would be the hardest step I will face. However, since I plan to move soon anyway, I see no reason to rock the boat in this neighborhood, especially considering I won't even have started my HRT by that point.

Thank you for sharing your experience also, I think the more people who chime in on how or how they plan to transition, the better it is for those who are looking to understand what it is like...including myself. It sounds like you have found your balance in life annd while I am still trying to find mine, I am happy with the slow progression :)

*huggles*

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It is hard and those people who make the choice to go all the way through and live as their chosen gender without hiding (unlike me lol) are my heroes!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

One other thing I'd like to address is the Lipo. I hope you do realize that it's just a shortcut to a goal, not a solution to a problem. Among the many changes HRT brings is the increased likelihood that what you eat is going to turn into fat, and it is definitely going to be harder than ever to get rid of once it shows up on you :o That's the way life is for GG's and that's the life you're headed to as well. Take solace in knowing that you can handle it but know that it won't be easy. Girls are still judged on their appearance and their figure is a part of that. Losing weight, keeping it off, and maintaining the shape that you want is not a one-time thing; it's a lifestyle change much the same as Transition. If you have access to a Dietitian you should take advantage of that :D

Wise words as always :) .

• 1 month later...