LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forced boy into a baby girl rp?

Foxjoy

As amy is complaining the owner already has you on her hip carrying you. She gets to the ladies bathroom and pulls down the changing table. "His lets get you out of that stinky diaper baby girl." She untapes the diaper and atarts laughing "so what is your real name baby amy?"

Adam looked over. He hated this. "Why should I tell you... Your going to tell everyone anyways..." He hated this so much.

"It doesn't really matter if your mommy keeps you in diapers you will be changed in front of others." She starts wiping is bottom with the baby wipes "this is to funny teenage boy in diapers and dress. You are such a cutie I can't wait for my daughter to find out. And you sure know how to make a stinky."

"I'm not worried about you doing anything for me I'm just going to let your mommy handle this how she wants. If she ask my daughter to baby sit tit I'll let her if she wants." As the new diaper is put on and taped up. The pacifier stuff back in your mouth." Now I don't want to hear another word from you"

Adam was placed in the stroller. Once away from everyone, he took the pacifier out."You said no one would know! You lied to me mommy!" He said breaking down.

"I said you will be treated like a two year old by who ever mommy puts in charge. You better put that back In your mouth now." When we get back I load some stuff then I turn the stroller around bend down and take a picture showing off your diaper your dress and that you are crying in a stroller. "I could send this to the girl you always talk about what's her name? Oh yeah Brittany or maybe she could babysit you?"

Adam's eyes widen. "Nononono I'll be good. Just please don't let her know. I'll be mommies baby girl! I promise!" He said with a forced smile.

"Honey you use to promise to me all the time you had you learned your lesson or that you wouldn't do that again. And look at you kicked out of school for three months. I'll do what ever I see fit." I put you back into your car seat and head down the road to home.

Adam sat in the car seat quietly. She was right. She was a single mother dealing with a guy like him. He should do what his mom wanted, it can keep her happy and him out of trouble and worsening the embarrassment. He sighed and spoke up. "Mommy. Amy wove u." He said in a girlish tone.

Adam looks down Lin embarrassment seeing on his own mother laughed at him. He sighed and awaited to get out of the car seat.

Adam was sat in the high chair. It felt so weird being in the high chair. He watched his mom bringing stuff from the car and into the house.

"I have to go potty good thing you can't move while I'm gone. I'll be right back. Before I leave choose between carrots and peas on wgich one you want for dinner." I go upstairs and use the restroom loving this new baby girl.

Adam stomach churned at the choices of dinner. "This can't be happening.." He said as he rubbed his forehead. "Just 3 months... It's not the end of the world.. I'll probally eat carrot mush.." He said sighing.

"Here comes the air plane." As his mom starts making noise. She brings the spoon to the mouth and it just gets all over his face. "You better open up it's a long time before breakfast. And you will eat this in the morning if it's not gone now."