LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forced boy into a baby girl rp?

Foxjoy

Adam was hesitant, but the thought of the pics made him take the bottle and started to drink it. He made cute sucking sound without his knowing.

Adam holds onto the bottle. He had to act line a baby if he didn't want to be caught. The clever devil he thought. He finally knew where he got his devious mind from. A lady and a few girls came up and pointed and awed at me.

"Such a cute baby!"

"I wanna hold her!"

"I just wanna dress her up!"

The lady smiled and pulled Adams cheek she then recommended a few stuff for his mom. "Such a sweet angel. She must be just like her mommy."

Adam almost wanted to curl up and die. He looked at his mom and hugged her to make him a believable baby and in his girlest tone he said "Mommy." He said with a forced smile

• Like 1

The girls went awe. Adam put his face in her shoulder. The lady smiled "I saw the cutest outfits. I'm the owner of the store, so I think I can give you discounts for you and your little Amy." Adam didn't line this chick one but. He glared at her, but kept a cute baby face.

Amy sat into the buggy abd showing off her diaper. I start to push you following the lady. "We just came for a few things baby wipes, powder, and some baby food." As I talked to the owner of the store. "But I was just thinking I can't carry her every where so do you have strollers also?"

Adam noticed his diaper showed clear as day. He need to go pee and now. Adam looked at his mom "Mommy!" The lady nodded "Oh yes, we have all kinds of heathy baby foods and diaper stuff. We have many cheap strollers for wittle Amy."

A pacifier was stuck in his mouth. The lady showed Adams mom all kinds of gross looking foods. Adam tried to hold it in but to no prevail. He started to wet himself. A yellow patch formed on his diaper for all to see. The girls went eww and Adam start to cry from embarrassment.

Adam glared at his mom, tears following down his eyes. "Miss can we dress up Amy?" Asked a 8 year old girl. The lady showed her a few jars of a brand "these her will help Amy get all fatten up. She's like a stick right now." Adam caught favors like carrots, green beans, turkey dinner, ect. "So what do you think?"

The lady smiled "my little girls will be good babysitters." She pointed at the 8 year old girl and a freshman girl. The girl played with Adams hair. "As for strollers here's one the will show off little Amy like this buggy." Adam really hated this lady he wanted to get up and punch her, but remained lying down, sucking on his pacifier like the baby he was.

The 8 year old nodded. "Yes miss!" Adam with blushing pure red, his diaper felt weird to sit in. He had to pee again, but again started to pee along with messing himself. The lady bent down to Adam "Did baby make a messy?" She said pulling his cheek. This lady was on his kill list now.

"Oh my I guess it's time to change her!" The owner of the store. "I'll go change her so you can pay if that's okay?" Amy's sure that's fine as I hand her the diaper bag. She picks you up and carries you to the bathroom as I pay.