LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forced boy into a baby girl rp?

Foxjoy

"Excuse me what!!! You have to be wrong it can't be my son." The lady tells her it was Adam. "Okay well good thing I was getting ready to set him straight anyways."

Adam walks in the door "mommy wants you to come over here right how!"

Adam is spanked. He cries a bit but it later sat on the ground and a pacifier is forced into his mouth "MPH?!" Adam spits it out. " WHAT THE HELL?!"

"G-girl?!" His pupils shrunk in size and the he was picked up and was spanked again. The pacifier was stuck back I'm his mouth. He stayed quite and nodded in responce.

Adam shook his head in disbelief. This couldn't be happening to him. He took the pacifier out "I'm a boy! And my name is not Amy! You can't do this!"

He took the pacifier at and threw it to the ground. "I'm not going through this!" He got up to run away but ironically tripped over a baby toy.

Adam struggles bit to no prevail. "LET GO OF ME!" Adam was physical weaker than most people. Soon enough he was strapped on a pink, fluffy, changing table. When his bottom clothing was removed, he closes his legs from embarrassment.

"Awe look at my little girl trying to stay modest. To bad this is the start of a long three months of my baby girl." I take a diaper out of the package of pink diapers with princess on them. I slid it under you and tape it up. "Now aren't you the cutest little thing." I take my phone out and get a picture of you in your diaper.

Adam was forcefully put in the diaper. His face flushed pure red. He tried to cover himself but was strapped down. He looked around the room. Everything was pink, white, and purple. Frilly girly dresses was scatter across the ground, baby toys were stuffed in a toy chest, and a rocker layed beside a big crib. "S-stop" he said with his eyes full of tears. His boyish shirt was still on and his hair was spiked up.

"This is just the start baby girl. Before I put you enjoy a cute little out fit here are the rules. Mommy is in charge at all times or who ever I put in charge of you. For example maybe a babysitter. Two you will call me mommy at all times. Three you will not touch your diaper ever and you will pee and poopy in them. Mommy will decide when you need to be changed you will never tell me I'll check you like I did when you were little. Which means where ever when ever I think I need too. This pushishment will go as long as I see fit. You will act like any two year old girl would at all times. I have this picture I can put on Facebook and believe me I'll be taking embarrassing pictures of you so you better behave. Do I make my self clear?"

Adam look down. He didn't want to go through with any of this. But if those pictures got on the web he would be doomed forever. Adam looked up. "Just... Don't post or show any of the photos....M-mommy." He then teared up and hiccuped.

"Then behave and I won't." I walk over to your closet and get a pink dress with butterflies across the chest. I take you off the able and lift your shirt off you. "Hands up Amy." I pull the dress over you. "Awe don't you look adorable." I say clapping my hands.

Adam, now Amy lifts up his hands and lets her dress him up. Adam looked at the dress on him along with the diaper. He blushed like a tomato. What next he thought to himself.

Another picture was taken of him. He had to be mommies princess if he didn't wanted those pics going viral. He was picked up, when heard 'go out' he freaked out. "Mommy please no!"