LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ETSY

ksdl

Yeah, I've ordered tons of stuff from individual sellers on Etsy and have never had a problem with any of the sellers. I have always gotten the item as pictured/described and always in a timely manner.

Just bought a custom cloth diaper from jessica on etsy (rags and tags store). She is a little backed up right now and expects I wont get my diaper for a month or two. Still seem nice and very communicative. She also had a couple of previously good comments from others here so I figured I'd try it out too.

I love Etsy. I have ordered a lot of stuff from them, including a cloth diaper from Jessica in Tags and Rags. She was amazing to work with, very professional and polite. The diaper is very comfortable and it looks cool. It is my profile pic.

What I really liked about Jessica was how much I was able to customize. My profile picture is actually her diaper. We messaged back and forth for a while, and she even got her friend to embroider the mushroom, which was cool.

• 1 month later...

Just got my custom cloth diaper from Jessica at Etsy. I am very disappointed... She didn't even come close to following the design picture I has sent with my order. Now she is refusing to refund me even n half of what I paid (let alone a full return and refund).

I also asked for a center layer of zorb, but instead she only included a small soaker panel of zorb. Now she is wanting to charge me more to remake it, based on my exact same order the first time.

Buyer beware.

• 2 weeks later...

...and now she is personally attacking my character by saying my reporting of the simple facts is a derogatory attack on her. uuugh. I still have yet to hear from Etsy though. Got say this is not a very good first time experience. I may not be trying to buy anything off of Etsy again any time soon.

Glad to see someone really had had a good experience with Jessica. She is almost literally making the case that she is right based on (1 = 1 = 2) AND (apples = oranges). In other words I had asked for one thing and she equated it with something else so that's what she made. I have to admit though, at least she is standing by what she believes, even if it is clearly wrong.