LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I found what has worked for over a century. Why trade? I would have to learn to use them and I have read reports here of them tearing diapers and besides, my diapers are very thick. Why re-invent the wheel?

What about tiaraes?

I do not know if the rule applies to brand names since they are proper nouns

He did say for the most part. English is actually a complicated language with many exceptions to the rules. Getting them all correct can be difficult, but at least the OP tried.

I suspect that English is due for a consolidation update.

Another thing we can do without is the 'ph' dipthong for words of Ancient Greek origin. Even the Ancient Greeks didn't use it. They had the f sound in phi

• 3 years later...

I wear Snappy's size 2 diaper fasteners. I find these Fasteners keep the diaper snug fitting. It keeps the diaper from sagging especially when it's wet and as full of poop. You can wear a dirty diaper longer and not have to worry about leaks.

• 2 years later...
5 hours ago, steviet said:

I use pins to fasten the diapers around my waist and use snappies to tighten the diaper around my legs for a more secure fit

This is what I do.  I use 2 pins and 2 snappies on my 60" x 60" kite folded terry nappies.  The pins are a failure-mode-protection device to keep the nappy together but the snappies are under tension.  As the nappy slowly gets wetter over time (I wear 24/7 and wetting is slow and progressive now), the snappies keep them from sagging too much.

I've kept the pins because sometimes I had the sheer weight of a sodden adult cloth nappy overwhelm the holding capacity of the snappy.