LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Illegal Immigration..

Guest diaperboykcmo

Historical note:

Back in the 1980's there was an amnesty program that was supposed to take care of the illegal immigrant problem once and for all.

From the "sensible libertarian" point of view (note: equality is meaningless if it's any one of us alone against Coca-Cola), Obama feels more like Boss Tweed and Tammany Hall (of New York City, around 1900 or so, famously corrupt).

Seal the border. Use the Army or National Guard. If I illegally enter another country, there is a good chance I would become incarcerated and if lucky deported. These children crossing the border have not been examined by doctors so the possible spread of disease is an issue. These children have been placed on air planes with no identification. The government again is breaking its own law again. The US Border Patrol's union has cautioned members to receive inoculation shots for diseases that these children may carry. It is time to think about America first.

• Like 1

Drynot and Elfking, I am afraid that I must agree with a lot of what you've said. I see no hope in America's future without some massive changes, and some of those would not make for much world happiness. It must begin with ridding ourselves of all the current and past crop of politicians, they are the cancer which has grown so that it is killing us- and like any cancer it must all be removed, not just part of it <_<

These last few posts are very inward looking. You guys forget that it is the same or wose every where else. Europe is also a house of cards, since the euro has no central banking system. Russia and China have civil liberty issues, so their power will only last until their people stand up. India has corruption problems as well as Pakistan to deal with. Anyways, we here in the US have problems, and our political system is screwed up, but I hope everyone here will have faith that things will unfold as they should.

Another sad statement I have to agree with. We used to welcome the poor, tired, huddled masses. Wed give them an education and encourage them to learn our language and a good skill. Now look at us, everyone has turned greedy. The rich get richer, and the middle class/poor try to hold on to what little they have so badly they've taken to a mentality of I have mine so f#@& you and keep away. It's so saddening I feel like I need to apologize to the rest of the world for our recent behavior.

I think Americas budgetary concerns are less about being a "welfare state" (a hilarious concept to me since there is virtually no welfare in America compared to the options in a lot of Europe) and more on the prodigious spending on the military and, I may be wrong on this but someone brought it up in chat the other day, the fact that America spends one-third of its budget on interest for its huge debt...

Elfking, on 17 Jul 2014 - 8:30 PM, said:

I think Americas budgetary concerns are less about being a "welfare state" (a hilarious concept to me since there is virtually no welfare in America compared to the options in a lot of Europe) and more on the prodigious spending on the military and, I may be wrong on this but someone brought it up in chat the other day, the fact that America spends one-third of its budget on interest for its huge debt...

Coming in late here. I don't see a problem with allowing people to come to this country or leave it freely. I believe it should be made to be easy. However, they need to come in through the front door, with all the scrunity that involves (physical searches, background checks, but no quotas). I can imagine a no-man's-land along the border where if you enter it, you are shot on sight. Come here the right way, or die. However, that only works if it's easy to come here the right way. As it currently is, it is very difficult, which provides incentives for otherwise good people to try to beat the system... and then you can't tell the good from the bad.

Coming in late here. I don't see a problem with allowing people to come to this country or leave it freely. I believe it should be made to be easy. However, they need to come in through the front door, with all the scrunity that involves (physical searches, background checks, but no quotas). I can imagine a no-man's-land along the border where if you enter it, you are shot on sight. Come here the right way, or die. However, that only works if it's easy to come here the right way. As it currently is, it is very difficult, which provides incentives for otherwise good people to try to beat the system... and then you can't tell the good from the bad.

It will probably take a mushroom cloud, over an American city, to make people understand that an open border is a bad idea. The NSA spends billions monitoring our phone calls and internet activity but for some reason, the border is wide open. How will you feel when the government cannot pay your Social Security benefit because the money was spent on social services for illegals? The SS trust fund has been raided by Congress and the money replaced with IOUs. Wake up!

• Like 1

This isn't rocket science. A few good ole boys with shotguns, the National Guard, and a few of the private militias and the problem could be solved quickly.

24/7 shooting range, with moving targets