LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Illegal Immigration..

Guest diaperboykcmo

Many more immigrants are actually coming from south of mexico. Hmm, maybe if we blanket mexico with enough nukes the radiation would take care of them and the mexican drugs too. I wonder how the UN would react to that....

@ Elfking

We all live in the real world- there is no other one to live in (and if there were, I'd be there :P ) What is different is how we view that world, what we think about that, and what seems to drive those perceptions. Where you are illegal immigration isn't a large problem so you see things differently. Where I live it has become a large problem for numerous reasons, so I see things differently. Yeasterday I spoke with someone who I remembered from work several years ago- he had a company seperate from mine, it was going well, the 'housing bubble' burst, and illegals began doing the work he did. From making 1/4 million a year to bankrupt in 2 years time will certainly cause you to see things differently :o He went as far as telling me I was nuts to stay with my business and he is pretty close to correct about that. Only my being able to hold a 'niche' keeps me ahead of the problem but even at that I am relegated to permanent poorness with nothing to bank on for retirement, healthcare, or anything else because I can't afford that now :crybaby: If you were me, you'd see things differently too <_<

I have no opinion of Israel beyond certain aspects which I like, and a general respect for their perseverance and belief in themselves. They would not have made it this far without the US and I'm not sure whether that is good or bad- it just is :mellow: They are careful who they allow in because of their very unusual situation which I would be too if I were in their shoes. They run their country as they please and I have no beef with that ;)

If you attempted to penetrate the Berlin Wall illegally, you got shot. It was extremely effective. A country that does not protect its borders, is not a sovereign country.

Effective at what????????????

Killing off people who seek a better life.

Sovereign countries are as big of a problem as religion is.

More wars have been started and fought by countries competing for resources than have been waged for religious ones.

Life in this universe is a crap shoot, there are so many ways for our whole planet to be eliminated, we must get it together and eliminate those kinds of conflicts.

It's gonna take a lot of effort to develop realistic technology for life to leave this planet and find a new home.

Don't kid yourself. We have enough knowledge to know for sure that one day in the future the earth will be uninhabitable. Just because it's a very long way off is a terrible excuse for these stupid petty conflicts.

As a side note we do have all the technology we need to leave this planet and colonize a different world. However, bringing together all of that tech, funding it, building it all, and testing it out before actually trying to use it is the slow path we are currently taking.

Slow or fast I shudder to think we will likely be bringing our religious and cultural hatred with us to other world's. Maybe NASA, space-x, Russia, China and the others could start a "you must be this open minded to ride this ride".

Well, I'm not so sure... Surely it would taken a VERY long time to reach another World that could be inhabited, not to mention the astronomical cost of transferring the manpower, tools and materials to that location.

You're right, any ship sent to another solar system with people in it would have to have cryogenic freezing (not a valid option yet), or would have to be a generational ship where many families could raise kids. It would also need rotating rings or pods for gravity, and be armored with a foot or two of water/ice to protect from stellar radiation and micro meteorites. It would also need to be a complete and enclosed eco system capable of supporting them during and after the journey, plus all the other resources need to actually thrive.

We do have the tech to build something like this though- even now. Of course it would still take several years and likely eat up the entire US budget too. So...