LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sisters Stick Together (private)

RPcat18

Emma sighed as she arrived in a cab at her sister's place. She couldn't believe that it had ended up like this. She didn't want to be a burden for her sister but no way was she moving back home, that would make her feel even more pathetic.

Kelly was a bright girl. She didn't see much of her older sister. Because their mother didn't approve of Emma's lifestyle choices. Kelly was shocked when Emma called her out of the blue and asked if she could live with her. Her partner kicked her out. Kelly said yes. She was looking though the photo album when she heard a car pull up outside. Kelly walked to the door and opened it. "Hello Emma. You look like something the cat drug in and then threw up."

"Um thanks...it's nice to see you to." Emma said hoping she didn't look that crap. She felt kinda bad though cause since she left home she had only seen her sister a handful of times and barley ever called.

She came in and looked around "This is nice...you seem to be doing pretty well for yourself. How have you been?" She asked. As the older sister she knew it was her job to worry a bit her little sis. However Emma knew that Kelly was smart and could handle herself...she was at least smarter than her anyway she wasn't being kicked out by a cheating ex.

Kelly nods. "Yeah I did pretty good for myself. Being a doctor has turned out good for me. Mom didn't think I would make it though medical school. Because of my fainting at the sight of blood. I've been good, but really busy at between working at the office and spending my spare time at a free clinic helping out."

Kelly closed the door and looks at Emma. "You will do nicely for my experiments. No one will come looking for you." She starts to laugh at Emma's reaction. "I'm joking. I see your time away from home has not helped you develop a sense of humor. Your bedroom is at the top of the stairs and to the left."

"Jeez my sister's a big shot doctor." She said feeling bad she didn't even know she was a doctor. It made her feel even worse as she had done nothing with her life.

She tensed at her joke then blushed as she said she was kidding "I'm tiered don't mess with me just now." She said.

She went up to her room and blushed a bit seeing it. It was a baby pink room with a white border,wooden furniture that was painted white, purple sheets on the bed and purple curtains on the wall. It was rather girly and had a childish feel about it but Emma wouldn't complain she was just happy to have some where to stay.

"Well I couldn't say I am a big shot doctor. I do well for myself, but I am not in it for the money. I want to help people."

Kelly nods. "Ok go rest. We can check up later." She forgot how the room was furnished when she gave it to Emma. Kelly shrugs. "Well she can change the room if she wants to."

Emma unpacked some of her stuff and then sat down. She was tiered she wanted to sleep but knew she couldn't. After being in a relationship that long she couldn't sleep alone anymore.

After a while she sighed and headed down stairs. "Hay." She said to her sister

Emma pouted "stop teasing... I just wanted to maybe hang out or something?"Emma said secretly needing some comfort but was too shy to say that. She was feeling really upset and fragile just now.

Kelly nods. "Sure we can hang out or do something. Is there something you want to talk about or do?" She could see in Emma a very immature girl. She wasn't sure what was behind it. So Kelly decided to play it by ear and keep an eye on Emma to see if she can figure it out.

"Not really." she said with a shrug and looked down shyly. "I can't belive she dumped me we had been together for years." she whispered shyly.

Kelly got up out of the chair and walks over to Emma. "I can. You are too nice of a girl to be mixed up with a lesbian. Maybe you wasn't meant to be one. You could have just been confused about who you was and thought being a lesbian was where you fit in." She holds Emma close to her and comforted her.

Kelly sighs. "You don't have to like guys or girls. You don't have to like either one. You can be your own self. You have never fit the cookie cutter before. Why try now being one way or the other. I never really believed you was a lesbian. I think it was just a way to get mom off your back about why you never dated."

"I I really liked her stop trying to change me."she said seeming a bit hurt.

"I just want good enough for her." she muttered "That's why she cheated"shd said. She hadn't told her sister that she had cheated on her.

"I'm not trying to change you. I am just trying to get you to see things from a different point of view. What I am getting at is would it really be the end of the world if you mistook your feelings for other girls as you being a lesbian? I have feeling for other girls, but I am not a lesbian."