LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• 3 years later...

I fanticize alot about being dependent on diapers, but I don't think that is what I want.  I did have an accident once though.  I dreamed I was wearing a diaper and started to let go in my underwear.  Woke up right away wet and turned on.  I finished and cleaned up.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2014 at 9:26 PM, Bettypooh said:

My favorite reinforcement is simple and works especially well at bedtime. Wet your diaper as soon as you can, thus with already being wet there's no way you can stay dry nor can there any reason to try to do that ;) For some odd reason as soon as I change I have to pee, even if I just drained everything a few minutes before, yet this never happens when I'm airing out. My subconscious seems to be 'keeping me honest' by making sure I'm not going against what is right for me :P Generally you should think of how to remove any options you might have to avoid wearing and using your diapers and find some way of rewarding yourself for doing the right thing. Give yourself no other choice and you'll go with the only choice you have left. Think of it not as being limited, but as making sure that you are doing the right thing- a positive and never a negative.Make the experience as comfy as you can so you'll enjoy it better and in time it will become your 'new normal' which is what you want. And anytime you notice yourself going back to old habits pee immediately to remind yourself of where you're wanting to go B)

Wow! This is just like me. I tried the wet it right away at night but I just had a harder time getting to sleep.  I don't wear 24/7 all the time but I do wear every night.( Mostly) Trust was my thing. Once my diapers we're thick enough not to leak I started to sleep wet my diapers all the time not just by accident on occasion! I can remove them an not wet mostly, but do get up multiple times a night to go then. I do have accidents on occasion not diapered now. But that only reinforces I should be diapered at night. 

But the "wow "factor is how  you said you wet shortly after you put your diapers on! That happens to me also. It started after I trusted my diapers and had my first wet night diapers. I go use the potty on my way to diapers on and even though I just went shortly after my bladder will relax and wet. Not much usually but annoying at first. I got used to it at night. I wear during the day sometimes. My wife gets to tell me to wear diapers on occasion also and she did one day she had me diaper up for some odd reason.  Now when she does it there is no potty first I just go put it on. I wet within minutes I wet. At first I thought it was a fluke. Sad thing is a little while later she said if I was dry I could remove it.:( Of course this delighted her because we have a rule that no diaper gets removed until used fully. ( Some exceptions can be but not that day) :angry: Worse yet after I finnally wet that one enough she decided I can change my diapers instead of removing them. Being playful she said if I could keep it dry until whatever ( about an hour) I could take it off, if not I would stay diapered then until the next night. I made sure I peed in it before I changed. No problem. I was wrong. I changed and sat down to watch TV and without warning I felt my diapers getting wet! :16_EmoticonsHDcom:

Ok I am getting a bit off track, but from then on it happens. I noticed within minutes of diapering up I will almost always wet myself without warning within 5 minutes.  If I notice I can stop it, but as soon as I relax I wet anyway. I no longer fight it. I also find now I wet more often when diapered than not. I pretty much wet every night without waking now and wet many times during the day when diapered without knowing either. This is the first time I ever heard of anyone else who is the same. Thanks Betty Pooh.:t61043: 

Betty Pooh I also need to share this as my "normal" evolved. I  know this thread seems older but you also mentioned how to make things your new "normal". You are Soo right.  Here is one of my experiences with this. As most people I didn't want my diapers to show or be noticed when out. THE BULDGE.  A huge fear back when I was wearing cheap thin disposables or when I felt brave with a stuffer. I thought I was huge. I was so far off. I only got noticed a couple times when I had a thick towel in for a stuffer. I tried that cause as soon as I wet I would need to change and if in the wrong position it would leaked. I was very embarrassed at the time cause I thought the tiny buldge was hidden. You could not even tell I was in diapers without the stuffer. Moving forward with this, after I told my wife I like diapers, and started to wear during the day more sometimes ,slowly, and more openly.  I got more comfortable with it but always felt like people noticed. Nobody did and I had to change my diapers a lot because they were cheap, plus leaked at times. After time my wife was tired of leaks.It was mostly wet sheets, but also furniture and the car. We talked and it was agreed I tried. I bought different diapers and stuffers, but still leaked. We talked again and an age old rule was made. She got the final say in what diaper or diapers I wear. If I leaked, my diapers would be doubled or thicker and that would be my new standard diaper combo. So it was written. I reluctantly agreed as I didn't want to ruin stuff. At first it wasn't bad. We used a liner for baby diapers, then two. I was afraid but in public nobody noticed, but still leaked. So I started to double the diapers. Learning to make holes in the first one later, or it did no good. I felt huge and I would protest when going out. To which she would just say then don't wear diapers.

She wasn't fully accepting me wearing diapers yet. Sometimes did stuff to humiliate me some hoping I would stop wearing diapers. Also her theory was if I was going to wear diapers then they should do the job a diaper is supposed to. We diapered our children so they didn't leak and I was no different. If that made my diapers to bulky, that was to bad. If I didn't like that then put on underwear instead. I went along with it then as she was trying to learn and accept my diapers. I started finding out the more I wore them no body noticed. They really were not that thick and I adjusted to what I wore, but they still leaked once in a while during the day. Good enough though. Reality was they were so thin you wouldn't notice. Pretty good now for day times now it stayed that way awhile. My night time ones progressed more. So a cloth baby prefold diaper was added in the night diapers. That stopped the sides from leaking but I still soaked through. We worked on the night ones more, but back to my day diapers. She insisted I wear the two disposables with the cloth prefold during the day during the day saying she wanted no leaks. This lead to me battling a now small diaper bulge and not wearing as much. Reality was you would have had to really look to know I was diapered but you could tell. The more I did wear them like that. The more I noticed poeple never seemed to notice. Yet still I was uncomfortable with the thought.

Then a new page started. We sat and talked about my diapers again one night. I don't know why we were but I know she was unhappy about some rules. I really wanted her to be on board. As we talked I wanted her to stay on board so I gave in a lot and the rules changed some mostly in her favor. One rule that didn't change was I had to wear diapers when I bought diapers or supplies, no hiding them under long shirts or loose pants. She hoped from day one this would slow my diaper thing down if people knew the diapers were for me I think. The next thing was my compromise for something else at the time. I don't remember what but it happened. It was also because she was tired of me complaining about people  possibly  seeing a diaper buldge even though they didn't. The first part that changed in my rules was no more complaining about my diapers.If I did her part in the diapers thing was off. Second was any diaper I wear must creat a diaper buldge of that of the toddler that I was relating myself to. (Not sure why I gave to this cause my picture in my head was of a toddler in old school cloth diapers and pants.) Third she got to decide if and when I must put on a diaper and no complaining, period. I may still wear them when I want but she can control it also. Sadly we kissed the deal shut and sealed it in a loving way. The next time we went out she decided I should be diapered. We were going to get diaper supplies along the way.  I started to say but.. than bit my tongue. I was done putting on the standard  double diapers and cloth stuffer. She no good. She wanted the diaper buldge. We talked, I gave in and she brought back a bath towel and baby pins. Now it wasn't a real thick fluffy one or any thing. It was a cheaper thinner one but still plenty. So off with my pants  I folded the towel like a diaper with the front folded down, and pinned it on over the rest. Then put my pants back on. Zipper was a bit snugger now and tucked my shirt in reluctantly. I looked down and there it was. The toddler buldge I used to like. I had the diapers showing. Looked normal almost in back but with the extra in front you could definitely see I was diapered. I went very ashamed. She smiled as we walked in the store. I tried hiding behind her, then pushed a cart. She had none of that. When I went to get my diapers a gal was stocking shelves next to it. So I wandered around the corner waiting hoping she would leave. Instead she came over and asked if I needed help. I said yes. I just needed my x brand diapers size x. Hoping for a quick exit. She helped me look asking me if I wanted the briefs or pull on.....paused....It looks like you need a brief. I looked at her and she was looking at my diaper. Worse yet she had to go in back and get them only to come out with someone else to ask again and go in back finnally coming out with them. Now I wanted to go home, but she said no way was I getting out of this. She let me  untuck my shirt and we shopped all afternoon. Nobody else noticed. That changed into a functional diaper over time that was just as thick. She now liked that cause I had no more leaks, and changes were now farther apart. My day diapers have been the same ever since. It took quite a few outings before I realized nobody cared. Yes sometimes I get noticed, not often that I know of, but very few remarks ever been made. As for me I don't even think twice about it anymore. It has become my "normal". Same as when I were underwear.  Poeple are to busy to care now days. I only get nervous if I spot some one I know now. Even then they have not picked it out. So by pushing your self and removing options helps you try. The more you do it the more normal it will become.