LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic plants shipping

Guest YoungZeppelin

It's always best to ask the seller directly about shippinbg practices and options. Some ship discretely only on request. One recently merged company in Canada had to use a small label stating "Medical Garments" to avoid paying high taxes when shipping elsewhere. Most do ship discretely as the norm. The thing is that there's always going to be a return address label and anyone with an internet connection can google that and see who they are- especially curious kids who are quite savvy with such info-finding online :o

Dug this thread up just to say that these are great! The fit is excellent, the waist a usual height, and the apparent quality very good. The inner leg elastics do seem to do what they were intended to do and stop leaks there very well. Last night I slept soaked, tossing and turning with only a tiny leak at the middle of my back. On rising I flooded and there was almost no diaper capacity to absorb it left, but still no leaks at the legs with free liquid very present in the crotch as I made my morning coffee. No other plastic panties have performed this well for me at any cost; all would have leaked at the legs by that point. It was only when I sat down that the free liquid escaped which is to be expected with the massive amount of liquid which was involved :)

• Like 1
Guest YoungZeppelin

Im looking forward to them, my biggest issue is the leaking at the legs. I hope the size is ok thou, i usually get the medium but they seem to be a bit large on me so i got small this time... hope everything fits.

Not these in particular, but I do wear pul pants over my disposables. Leaks with disposables will happen, wearing a diaper cover over them will help contain those leaks and help you notice it sooner too.