LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Meet ups

iAMe

Hey are there any meet up type things close to StL? Or would there be enough people interested in getting one together? We have lots of place in the area that would be very safe to make this happen....Ballpark Village for example!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

As of mommy, I would love to find a meet up/months/party to go to. Finally getting settled here in the area, I'm able to pay more attention now to the forms that I love. I apologize for not getting back to my Mail sooner, but I had a really rough start here since I arrived in April. I'm happy to report things are getting better.

I would find it difficult to meet up with anyone that is also into the AB/DL lifestyle, simply because I've never actually spoken to anyone about it face to face (only online). That being said, I've read stories from others that have gone to places where they spend a weekend being babied (whilst I'm sure paying a hefty sum) and have found the idea intriguing. I still think it's cool there are so many in the state that are into this sorta stuff too.

• 1 year later...