LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm New Here !

Hello

It would appear that I owe everyone here an apology due to my "running amok" amongst you all.

I found this site quite by accident and just went into overdrive (just like a child in a sweetshop with money to spend!) I did not read the notices regarding new entrants on the introduction pages but just went off at half cock :o

Firstly I am 51 years old from good old Oxford in the U.K. (live next to the Isis !) I have been having incontinence issues for some twenty years off and on with the emphasis now on the on! :badmood:

Problems started for me at about the age of 7 resulting in me seemingly having a "small" bladder , and that aside I always seemed to have an interest in Nappies and plastic pants but it rarely came to anything as I would do what so many do and that is buy and destroy when the guilt hits! :huh:

I work in the transport industry and do long journeys without tha aid of a toilet, this does not help my condition at all !

Have for some time now been diagnosed with an overactive bladder that sometimes just goes onto autopilot and that can be a real pain at times.

I now find that I have other issues (with the occassional number 2 accident) and was very worried by that, in some ways I feel the pressure is off due to finding this site as it has shown me I am not alone by any means ;)

I now find that by becoming a Diaper Lover (Nappy Lover in the U.K.) has helped immensly with the way deal with my problem to the point it is not the problem it used to be.

Keep your powder and your pants dry!

Nice to meet you all :beer:

Nappyloon

Just one other thing, being as I am so green with computers please do not contact me as I cannot find a way of responding privately, so just for the moment please bear with me. Thank you

Hiya Nappyloon.

I've seen some of your posts around in the last week or so, and I have to say that you seem to have a lot of useful stuff to say from your experiences over the years.

Oh and I wouldn't worry about not introducing yourself until now. I did kind of the same thing as you. I started looking round and realised what a good site this was, and never introduced myself. By the time I had realised it, it was kind of too late. And now it is definitly too late since I have been around about four months now.

Anyway welcome to the site, hope you have fun here.

Hiya Nappyloon.

I've seen some of your posts around in the last week or so, and I have to say that you seem to have a lot of useful stuff to say from your experiences over the years.

Oh and I wouldn't worry about not introducing yourself until now. I did kind of the same thing as you. I started looking round and realised what a good site this was, and never introduced myself. By the time I had realised it, it was kind of too late. And now it is definitly too late since I have been around about four months now.

Anyway welcome to the site, hope you have fun here.

Thankyou for those kind words, I look forward to talking to you again in the future.

Nappyloon :thumbsup:

hi nappy. if u like rping u can come to baby time im mostly in there now

Hi djlamar

Thankyou for your words, please excuse my ignorance but I do not understand what it is that you are saying :huh:

Being new here I have a lot to learn :blush:

Djlamar is saying that if you like to role play online, you should go into the role play board and join in on his baby time thread. Thats where he posts now most of the time.

Thankyou Sunshine 2585 that is now understood :thumbsup:

Welcome! Cheers! :)

Thank you Necare for your intro

Nappyloon :thumbsup: