LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is there any way to keep baby from walking and force them to crawl

On 9/3/2017 at 3:21 AM, sarah_ab said:

or a sleep sack --- its still a type of bondage but way easier and less hard core than duck tape or tacks in shoes --- but i also second the punishment/rewards for baby when they crawl v walk

I have been diapered and put in a sleep sack..

definitelty no walking, but no crawling either! LOL

it did make me have to use the diapers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

1 pint of everclear

3 frozen grape juices (get the cheap stuff)

Mix half a pint of Hooch with half gallon of water stir in two frozen juices of choice and serve to your little! Adjust Elixer to your littles tolerance, if your baby is still walking and talking hittem with that other half of hootch you been nursing. Not only do you get the real deal crawling baby you wanted! You also get that giggling, laughing, screaming, crying, falling over and vomiting on themselfs you know you love! 

• 2 weeks later...

On a primitive note: a waist belt (locked on of course) with short chains going to ankle restraints (also locked) will prevent the legs from being extended therefore

the result will be having to crawl to move about the play area.

About those rounded bottom shoes - Sketchers had some marketed awhile back that were a real dud with a lawsuit.

These had a small inverted arch to walk on rolling the foot as one walked supposedly burning more weight loss calories.

But the idea in this forum was for the shoe to be like inside a ball making walking standing any useful function impossible unless someone had extraordinary

athletic ability to walk on two balls of which the larger the design making it even more difficult.