LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is there any way to keep baby from walking and force them to crawl

When taking care of my baby I really like to make sure that I am in complete control and that they are completely dependent on me as a real baby would be to their daddy! I already use mittens to stop baby from using his hands and sometimes strap a paci in his mouth so he can't talk but I haven't been able to figure out how to force him to crawl and be unable to stand up... Have you heard or know of anything that I could get or make that would do this?

just use duck tape from the mid-calf around to the thigh a few times, it should work

Wouldn't handcuffing feet to hands be the equivalent of hogtying? Doubt they could crawl at that point either- probably would just have to lay there.

On the other side, I was gonna mention spreader pants, but they can technically still walk- just with a very wide toddler like waddle.

I think the people here telling you to find a method to bind they're ankles and upper legs are on the right track. I'm not into bondage, minus a little wrist holding in the bedroom... but I think you should do some research on bondage boards about this method- they'll have a lot more experience in the area.

lol, i'm not into bondage either but duck tape has like 1000 uses or something like that. i once knew a guy who made a duck tape wallet, and shoes for fun

Try this .. may work cuff ankles together then get some sort of belt fasten tightly around the waist . Attach some sort of binding from back of belt to ankle cuffs. Must be long enough to crawl but not stand , should work since crawling never extends the legs out straight and standing would .. You will have to experiment with the length..

lol, i'm not into bondage either but duck tape has like 1000 uses or something like that. i once knew a guy who made a duck tape wallet, and shoes for fun

Heck Daddy-jonny on here cornered the market on stuff made out of duck tape. Check his profile and posts! :)

Heck Daddy-jonny on here cornered the market on stuff made out of duck tape. Check his profile and posts! :)

really? i'll go and have a look, thanks! i always find it funny and amusing what people come up with where duck tape is concerned.

• 3 weeks later...

A thick belt with either loops or chain connected to a spreader bar between the ankles. Rope or chain from the belt to the spreader bar only long enough to allow the knees to be in the bent sitting position would insure crawling ONLY. Locking belt and padlocked spreader bar. Also the chain or rope would push their diapers through the crotch and be a constant reminder they're diapered.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, to be honest. If you dont want to like cuff the hands and/or feet then i'd first recomend you to make sure that ur babys knees doesnt get hurt, i know my knees hurts alot when crawling, so some extra padding there to make it comfortable. Then i would say, reward each time the baby crawls, ignore the standing up, only pay attention and rewarding when the baby crawls. I know its much more fun to be rewarded than punished, the worst punishment is being ignored. Now if that method doesnt work, well a hard, and then i mean a really hard and long spanking on the bare butt, deep shade of red every third day ur baby stands up, scolding are also good with this.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Old thread but I figure new people might pop in time to time. I make leather bondage gear, while I have not been able to work due to lack of workspace (neighbors get mad at rivet setting) I still think and plot. Two of the ideas I have had are as follows:

Lock on Booties, with a wedge or ball that sit in the arch of the foot smooth and comfortable, but the point or other side of the ball is what the baby has to walk on. It would create a very unbalanced spot in the center of the foot when standing.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...