LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trans journey

Long time reader first time poster. Hello my fellow AB/DLs. I have just begun on my journey to become the girl that I have always wanted to be. I realize that it's a long and expensive journey but I think I am ready. That being said I have a few questions. Like what are diapers like after srs? How soon till I can where them and is being messy still possible? What's it like to start on HRT? I look forward to any and all advice that you guys/gals gan give.

HRT.. Hormones brought me mental peace. That's the best way I can describe it. Of course boobs also appeared, and eventually I started to smile all the time.

Diapers after SRS...

Feeling wise, it's fairly similar except the lack of penis means they actually tend to fit better with there being no bulge. There are two things that are very different for me. I have a very pronounced clitorious, which means it rubs up against the diaper, almost in an uncomfortable way, at least until I wet. Wetting is the other thing that feels weird. It's not like there is a constant stream directly against the diaper, it's spread out across my entire vulva. The downside is if I wet laying down, some urine might get up into my vagina and drain out once I stand up.

As for the how soon question, it really comes down to how quickly you heal. I stayed away from diapers for the first 4 months after surgery, and have only gradually reintroduced them over the past few months. You'll want to keep an eye out for signs of bacterial vaginosis., which honestly can be a little hard to spot when your initially healing.

As for messy, that's not something I've willingly engaged in.. I spent a lot of money on my new parts and I don't want to break them. That being said, a few of my post-op friends who are also into diapers have indicated that you can, but none of them dared it before they were fully healed.

Hopefully that answers your questions.

Thank you DiaperedJulia that was helpful. I am just starting on my journey in fact I have only had two therapy sessions so far. I know this all takes time but I can't wait till I get to start on HRT.

• 3 weeks later...