LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Prostate Stent?

According to the manufacturer's website the stent is not very long: the 16Fr is 5cm in length. Is that long enough to stretch from inside the bladder to the outside of the prostate? I thought the prostate alone was some 2 - 3cm in length.

Guest fakename7

i'm assuming that when you say it took you a couple weeks to regain continence after your stent was removed, that you actively tried to regain continence during that time?

Without without taking positive actions to remain incontinent, I believe the established continence habits would gradually reestablish themselves. That's exactly what happened. My incontinence was the result of the stent and it's removal string irritating the bladder and the sphincters. Once the stent was removed, the source of the irritation was gone and the tissues in that area gradually repaired themselves.

At the time, I was quite satisfied with being incontinent, although the sphincter irritation and bladder spasms were uncomfortable. Even very small amounts of urine triggered a bladder spasm that was uncontrollable. I didn't actively try to become continent again, but gradually regained control anyway as the damaged tissue healed. If I had taken more positive steps at the time to remain incontinent, I might have been able establish new habits rather than have the old ones take over again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/11/2016 at 5:32 PM, diapersandhugs said:

these are my pictures and my stent. those instructions need to be updated. thia stent found me in the hospital. the beads are to small the the rod is to short.

If you don't mind telling...

• 2 weeks later...