LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Life is a routine (Baby ash and Kadius exclusive)

baby ash

Melinda tried to comprehend what she was just told,the girl was still confuse. She just nodded and smile at Jasmine as she was getting wiped. There was warp in her mind,for some reason she could not comprehend the accidents or potty training, she was trying her hardest to concentrate.

Jasmine takes Melinda back to the classroom where she sits her at her desk and gives her a kiss on her cheek before taking her own seat; she leaves a small note on her desk:

Melinda read note just put it away,forgetting about it for time being.The girl started doing her classwork and listening to the lessons, the school was more important than the potty.Almost an hour had passed when she felt her bowels start acting up, Melinda looked around scared. The girl just relaxed and continue to fill up her math work as her bowels made their way into her pull ups.

Jasmine's maternal instinct kicked in just before another student made a comment about the smell; she points to Melinda making the whole class laugh at her.

Melinda just stood there in the nurse office again,everything that happen was just blur. The girl could not remember much,there were fogs in her mind as she looked at Jasmine and the Nurse. She could not even remember she had just poop her pants in class,the girl just smiled as she put her thumb in her mouth.Something happen,her mind was foggy and cloudy, she tried memories on the back of her mind but she was just drawing blanks.Melinda did not understand,it was not okay for her to go in her pull ups in class,she was suppose to be big girl.

"Me no wanna diappes,me big girl."Melinda said in younger girl sounding voice as she protest.

"You didn't tell me you had to go potty and went poopy in your pull-up causing the class to laugh at you" Jasmine tells Melinda while sling up a fresh pull-up; "If it occurs again, you'll be wearing diapers until it's deemed okay by the faculty; I have no say in it since I'm trying to help you."

"I think that's a good idea ma'am" Jasmine answers; "I also told her that if she has another accident, she'll be put in diapers until further notice from the faculty; I'll be going along with it."